This post contains affiliate links. I make money when readers purchase items through my links.
So, maybe you like ice cream a lot. Or sorbet. Or milkshakes, or fro-yo. Maybe you’ve seen the Ninja CREAMI Ice Cream Makers all over social media (hello CREAMI-Tok) and you’ve decided you want one – then this post is for you. I admit I like my kitchen gadgets (like my Instant Pot and my air fryer), but now I’ve added the Ninja CREAMI Breeze 7 in 1 Ice Cream Maker (Model:NC201) to my own kitchen. Keep reading for a Ninja CREAMI Breeze 7 in 1 Ice Cream Maker Review and easy peach sorbet recipe.
I loved the idea that you can make a dessert treat out of almost anything. I researched all the models and after much deliberation, I decided to go for the Ninja CREAMI Breeze 7 in 1 Ice Cream Maker. I chose Ninja CREAMI Breeze 7 in 1 Ice Cream Maker over the Deluxe 11 in 1 Model or the other models because I was hoping it was going to be quieter than the other models. I like that it has less parts because the Breeze’s pints just twist into the machine rather than going into another container and twisting in. I knew that I was going to lose 4 more kinds of frozen treats to make (like Italian Ice Mode for example), but I figured I can figure out how to do that in my Breeze.
I also know that I’m trying to declutter and bringing in a larger Ninja CREAMI was not going to go over well. Plus I was hoping it would be a little quieter. I have an awesome blender (Vitamix) and it’s loud. So, was my purchase worth it?
Absolutely. I wasn’t disappointed. The Ninja CREAMI Breeze 7 in 1 Ice Cream Maker is worth every penny.While you don’t need one as you can buy frozen treats, use a regular ice cream maker or make a no-churn ice cream, if you do find a good deal on a Ninja CREAMi, I would say go for it.
I had an ice cream maker around the time I met my husband and I wasn’t able to make a good ice cream. I joke that I married my husband because I made a terrible chocolate ice cream and added salt instead of sugar and he still tried it.
Keep in mind that you just can’t whip up a frozen treat immediately. You need to freeze the base overnight and you need to make sure that your liquid freezes flat in your pint. You can use frozen fruit to make a sorbet, but you will need liquid, which can be plain ole water, juice, lemonade, coconut water. You can easily make a light ice cream by freezing a low fat protein shake, or find a recipe to make a deluxe ice cream or gelato.
The Ninja CREAMi models sell out fast, so if you see one for a good price, hit purchase really quickly.
I got mine here and I was able to find coupon codes when I checked out.
Features of the Ninja CREAMi Breeze 7 in 1 Ice Cream Maker
The Ninja CREAMi Breeze transforms frozen solid bases into ice cream, sorbets, milkshakes, and more. It uses Ninja’s Creamify™ technology, which enables the CREAMi Breeze to break down a uniformly frozen base into an incredibly smooth, creamy texture in minutes. Note: This is not a blender and if you make the same recipe in a blender, it will not turn out the same.
• Turn almost anything into ice cream, sorbets, milkshakes, and more.
• Create completely customizable treats. With the Ninja® CREAMi Breeze™, you can have total control of your ingredients for low sugar, keto, dairy-free, and vegan options.
• 7 one-touch programs allow for the perfect combination of speed, pressure, and time to completely shave through your frozen pint. Choose between Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Milkshake, Smoothie Bowl, Lite Ice Cream, and Mix-in.
• Create a CREAMi® treat in three easy steps. Simply prep your base, freeze overnight, and process—then enjoy!
• Select the Re-spin function if, after processing, you want your processed treat softer and creamier.
• Easily customize flavor and texture. Mix in your favorite chocolate, nuts, candy, fruit, and more to personalize any CREAMi® treat.
• Creamify Technology™ enables the CREAMi® to break down a uniform frozen base into an incredibly smooth, creamy texture.
• Pints, lids, and paddle are top-rack dishwasher safe.
• WHAT’S INCLUDED: Motor Base with 7 One-Touch Programs, (2) 16-oz. Pints with Storage Lids, Creamerizer™ Paddle, (1) Processing Lid, Recipe Inspiration Guide
Can You Use the Same Ninja CREAMi Pints in the Different Machines?
No, you would need to make sure the model number corresponds to the type of pint that you need.
The Breeze Pints (Model:XSKNC1PNT2) just went on sale at NinjaKitchen.com (make sure it says Breeze). The Breeze Pints do not fit in the 7 in 1 (NC301), the Deluxe 11 in 1 version (Model NC501) or the older NC299AMZ models. If you upgrade your Ninja CREAMi, make sure you pick up new pints. The Breeze Pints are 16 oz pints and pay attention to the fill line.
Can You Save Your Creations?
You absolutely can save your creations – but to be honest, they are best enjoyed right after you make them in your Ninja CREAMi. Get something like this from Hydrapeak and you can save it in your freezer. If you save it in your Ninja CREAMi Pint, you may need to respin it again.
The First Thing I Made – Easy Peach Sorbet
For my first creation I took a can of frozen peaches in juice and then 24 hours later I made an easy peach sorbet with just using the peaches and the juice. I had to run the machine through one cycle (sorbet) and then run two cycles on the re-spin cycle.
Easy Peach Sorbet (Ninja CREAMi Recipe)
- 1 Ninja CREAMI Ice Cream Maker
- 1 can Peaches in Juice or Water
- Pour a can of peaches in a Ninja CREAMi pint. Include liquid.
- Freeze between 8-24 hours
- Run on Sorbet Mode. You may will probably need to respin if crumbly (either 1 or 2 times)
Where to Buy
Buy at Kohls
Buy at NinjaKitchen.com
Get extra Breeze Pints (Model:XSKNC1PNT2) at NinjaKitchen.com (make sure it says Breeze)
Shop Ninja Ice Cream Makers on Amazon.
Buy a Related Posts: