If you read my Peach Sorbet recipe, you know I am obsessed with my new Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Maker and I whipped up a Mixed Berry Sorbet. While I am busy testing out recipes, this is one of my favorite sorbets.
This one is pretty simple. You need mixed berries (I used a blend of frozen cherries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries). If you prefer, use whatever blend of berries that you like. Then you need a liquid. I used water and a package of Stevia. If you prefer, you can use a light lemonade or juice. You can even use water with a little cane sugar or Monkfruit sweetener. You will need to add some kind of sweetener when you make this, as it will be too tart otherwise. I absolutely love that I can control what goes into my frozen treats now with the Ninja CREAMI.
Mixed Berry Sorbet
You’ll need berries – I chose to use frozen berries, but you can also use fresh ones. Because your CREAMi is delicate, I would slice up any big frozen berries (like strawberries). I filled up my Ninja CREAMI Breeze container with the frozen berry mix and then added water to get it up to the max fill line. Then I added a package of stevia and mixed it up. If you want to make sure your berries are small enough, you can use your blender (I have a Vitamix) to make it a smoothie consistency before you freeze it. I use an immersion hand blender usually but that won’t chop big berries. Then freeze it for 24 hours. The waiting is the worst part, especially for a procrastinator like me!
After 24 hours, take it out of the freezer and put it into the NINJA Creami Breeze.
Run through the sorbet setting. Respin as needed.
What I should have done – since this was really just fruit and liquid, I should have used a stabilizer like Guar Gum to make it firm up a little. However, since my family and I ate this right away, we’ll try it next time.
Features of the Ninja CREAMi Breeze 7 in 1 Ice Cream Maker
The Ninja CREAMi Breeze transforms frozen solid bases into ice cream, sorbets, milkshakes, and more. It uses Ninja’s Creamify™ technology, which enables the CREAMi Breeze to break down a uniformly frozen base into an incredibly smooth, creamy texture in minutes. Note: This is not a blender and if you make the same recipe in a blender, it will not turn out the same.
• Turn almost anything into ice cream, sorbets, milkshakes, and more.
• Create completely customizable treats. With the Ninja® CREAMi Breeze™, you can have total control of your ingredients for low sugar, keto, dairy-free, and vegan options.
• 7 one-touch programs allow for the perfect combination of speed, pressure, and time to completely shave through your frozen pint. Choose between Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Milkshake, Smoothie Bowl, Lite Ice Cream, and Mix-in.
• Create a CREAMi® treat in three easy steps. Simply prep your base, freeze overnight, and process—then enjoy!
• Select the Re-spin function if, after processing, you want your processed treat softer and creamier.
• Easily customize flavor and texture. Mix in your favorite chocolate, nuts, candy, fruit, and more to personalize any CREAMi® treat.
• Creamify Technology™ enables the CREAMi® to break down a uniform frozen base into an incredibly smooth, creamy texture.
• Pints, lids, and paddle are top-rack dishwasher safe.
There’s a newer version of the Ninja CREAMI Breeze that also just came out.
Mixed Berry Sorbet (Ninja CREAMI Recipe)
- Ninja CREAMI Breeze Ice cream maker
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg Stevia
- Add your fruit, water, and sweetener to your Ninja CREAMI Pint.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Then take the CREAMi pint out of freezer and put it into the NINJA Creami Breeze.
- Run through the sorbet setting. Respin as needed. Serve immediately.
This post contains affiliate links. I make money when readers purchase items through my links.