Ah – so wonderful to have the house stocked with groceries! After I did a huge shop after our trip to Williamsburg, I decided to make a recipe with the honey balsamic dressing I had in the house. I also had a bunch of peaches – This was a nice change from my typical chicken recipes and I created Honey Balsamic Chicken with Peaches.
This Organic Honey Balsamic Dressing is thick and was the perfect choice for our dinner. It’s gluten free, dairy free, and Paleo (note: not Whole 30 Compliant because it has honey). I was inspired to use it to create our new favorite, Honey Balsamic Peach Chicken!
The first thought I had when I tasted it was that it was a twist on a honey mustard (which I love). Ingredients include organic sunflower oil, 0rganic balsamic vinegar, organic mustard (organic vinegar, water, 0rganic mustard seed, sea Salt, organic turmeric, organic spices), organic extra virgin olive oil, organic honey, sea salt, organic spices, and organic black pepper,
I decided to add peaches to give it a little more sweetness and to get some more fruit into my kids.
Honey Balsamic Peach Chicken
1 large package of chicken breast (at least 4-6 breasts)
1 bottle Honey Balsamic Dressing and Marinade
2 ripe peaches
Cut up raw chicken breast and marinate chicken in it.
Cut up peaches and add to marinate.
It should marinate between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Place chicken and peaches mixture in a deep baking pan or pyrex with lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 25 minutes on 425 degrees — turn on the high broil function for 5 minutes.
Make sure chicken is cooked through. If it isn’t, place it back in the oven at 425 for 5-10 more minutes.
Looking for a New Chicken Recipe? Try My Honey Balsamic Peach Chicken
- 1 large package of chicken breast at least 4-6 breasts
- 1 bottle Tessemae's Organic Honey Balsamic Dressing and Marinade
- 2 ripe peaches
- Cut up raw chicken breast and marinate chicken in it.
- Cut up peaches and add to marinate.
- It should marinate between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place chicken and peaches mixture in a deep baking pan or pyrex with lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes on 425 degrees -- turn on the high broil function for 5 minutes. Make sure chicken is cooked through. If it isn't, place it back in the oven at 425 for 5-10 more minutes.
Originally I had used another brand for this, but it looks like they are not making it anymore. Use this honey balsamic dressing that is in stock on Amazon.
Click on this picture below to make my Lemon Garlic Salmon over Pasta – made from frozen salmon!