This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.
This healthy turkey chili uses 99% ground turkey, marinara sauce, black beans, white beans, red beans, yellow peppers, celery, zucchini, mushrooms, onions and corn. And you can easily make it in your instant pot! If you are following WW, it’s around 7 SmartPoints on the Blue plan — most of the points is coming from the marinara you use.Jump to Recipe
Cut up all your veggies and if you don’t like what I have here, add your own instead. I love to add a lot of veggies because it will fill me up.
This recipe is for an Instant Pot, but you could totally modify this for your stove.
You could make your own or buy a lower point marinara like Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value Marinara is 2 SP per 1/2 cup. Or you could add diced or crush tomatoes and add more broth or water. Feel free to play with this turkey chili – it really cannot be screwed up.
Ground Turkey — 99% Fat Free (if you use the 93% turkey meat, you’ll have to adjust the point value
3 Jars Marinara Sauce (find or make a low/no point marinara to get this lower)
Black Beans – 2 cans
Red Beans – 1 can
Canellini (white) beans – 1 can
Corn (I used canned)
Mild Chili Spice (I used McCormick’s Mild Chili spice mix)
Yellow Bell Peppers
1-2 cubes garlic
Chicken Broth – 2 cups
Turn your instant pot on saute’ mode. Use spray oil to coat the bottom of your instant pot. Add garlic cube, onions and raw ground turkey. Start sauteeing it. Add celery next and keep stirring.
After 5 more minutes and your meat is cooked through (your house should be smelling amazing now), turn off your Instant Pot. Add your veggies and beans.
Add your marinara sauce and your chicken broth as the last step.
Turn on manual pressure for 14 minutes.
Let it do a natural release for 5-10 minutes (as don’t touch it). Then quickly release your steam valve and serve.
You can top with reduced fat cheddar (just add in the SmartPoints – I usually would add 1/8 or 1/4 of shredded reduced fat cheddar) or with nonfat greek yogurt for 0 SmartPoints.
If you need an instant pot, I love this one.
Now, I don’t tell my family that any of recipes are WW compliant. They are healthy recipes that I feel good serving them and I get to enjoy these recipes without guilt. For me, WW is a plan that I can live with and thrive on, all while losing weight and feeling good. If you are interested in joining, please click the logo below or any of my WW links.
Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Instant Pot
- 1 package Ground Turkey — 99% Fat Free (if you use the 93% turkey meat, you'll have to adjust the point value
- 3 jars Marinara Sauce (find or make a low/no point marinara to get this lower)
- 2 cans Black Beans – 2 cans
- 1 can Red Beans
- 1 can Cannellini (white) beans
- 1 can Corn
- 1 whole Zucchini
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1 packet Mild Chili Spice (I used McCormick's Mild Chili spice mix)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 medium sized Onions
- 1 cup Celery
- 1-2 cloves or cubes Garlic
- 2 cup Chicken Broth or water
- Turn your instant pot on saute' mode.
- Use spray oil to coat the bottom of your instant pot.
- Add garlic cubes or cloves, chopped onions and raw ground turkey. Start sauteeing it.
- When it’s almost cooked through, add celery next. Keep stirring.
- After 5 more minutes and your meat is cooked through, turn off your Instant Pot.
- Add your veggies and beans.Add your marinara sauce as the last step.
- Turn on manual pressure for 14 minutes. Make sure your vent is set to sealing.
- Let it do a natural release for 5-10 minutes (as don't touch it).
- Then quickly release your steam valve and serve.
- Make sure to be careful when you do this.
- I like to use protective gloves.
- You can top with reduced fat cheddar (just add in the SmartPoints – I usually would add 1/8 or 1/4 of shredded reduced fat cheddar) or with nonfat greek yogurt for 0 SmartPoints.
If you’re looking for a vegan chili that’s healthy and WW Compliant, check out my recipe: