This Influencer Disclosure Policy is valid as of July 8, 2021. This policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by (Person or Company) :
- Instagram Handle : @themamamaven
- Twitter Handle: @themamamaven
- Blog: www.themamamaven.com
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/themamamaven/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMamaMavenBlog
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@themamamaven
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheMamaMavenBlog/
Plus Mix.com or any other place I may place links (and disclose)
These channels strive to abide by the FTC Guidelines for online influencers. The owner believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation the owner receives from marketers may influence our content, topics or posts made to our social channels. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content in accordance with the FTC Guidelines.
The owner of these social channels are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of these social media channels receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed through these channels are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner of these social media channels would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
- The owners are employed by or consult with:
- The owners serve on the following corporate or non profit boards:
- The owners have a financial interest in:
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org