Here at The Mama Maven, we love Peg Perego and will be featuring some of their products for review very soon. But, before we do that, the company shared a look at their new Siesta High Chair and we were allowed to share!
Look at that seat – it looks so easy to clean!
It will retail for $299.99 and it will be available in select stores throughout the country at the beginning of March.
The multifunctional, ultra‐compact high chair that easily accommodates your child’s growth. With a full recline, multiple height settings and easy fold, the Siesta is perfect for feeding, playing and resting. Let baby join you at the dinner table by easily removing the double tray. The Siesta combines a retro feel with modern design, making it the ideal chair for newborns and toddlers.
- Approved for children from birth – flat recline with extension
- 9 different height positions
- 3 position adjustable footrest
- Buttery soft “PRIMA CLASSE” upholstered seat, cleans easily with a damp cloth
- Available in 5 different fabric collections: Arancia, Mela, Noce, Cacao and Licorice
- Double tray with removable, dishwasher‐proof liner
- Practical rubber storage net on back of seat
- Easily move chair from room to room with Peg Perego’s “Stop & Go” system; Mar‐resistant wheels automatically lock for safety
- 5 point safety strap and anatomic front bar provide child’s safety
- Extremely compact when closed, it can even stand alone
- Made in Italy
That’s enough to make us want to take a look! What’s your favorite Peg Perego product?