If you’re over 35 and pregnant, you need a different kind of prenatal vitamin. Recently I learned about Embrace Prenatal 35+™ by Rainbow Light, the only multivitamin formulated specifically for women age 35+ who are trying to conceive, pregnant or nursing. Embrace provides optimal potencies of nutrients that are critical to baby’s healthy development, and 35+ mom’s unique nutritional needs, with vitamins, minerals, superfoods and botanicals that nourish and protect mom and baby, help relieve discomfort and energize mom naturally throughout the day. Plant-source enzymes and live probiotics ease digestion, and non-constipating iron is gentle on the stomach. Rainbow Light Embrace Prenatal 35+™ has no gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, eggs, nuts, soy, fish or shellfish. It is easy to swallow, vegetarian, sugar-free, 100% natural and contains no artificial additives.
The Only Prenatal Multivitamin Specially Formulated for 35+ Women!
For my last two pregnancies, I was over 35 and it would have been great to know about this. Embrace contains targeted, essential nutrients in optimal potencies that nourish and protect 35+ mom and baby throughout conception, pregnancy, and nursing, including 800 mcg of Folic Acid, critical for preventing birth defects, to promote healthy new cells and baby’s brain, skull and spinal development.* Mineral-rich, algae-sourced calcium, lutein, choline, and vitamins D3 and K, help to form baby’s healthy brain, eyes, nerves, bones and teeth.* A Circulatory Bioflavonoid Blend, plus vitamins K1 and K2, zinc and non-constipating iron build blood cells, enhance circulation and strengthen connective tissue*. Greens and superfoods, B-complex and C vitamins, and chromium promote mom’s healthy blood sugar and natural energy.*
Food-Based, Easy-to-Digest Formula
Embrace contains Energizing Greens and foods blend of organic spirulina (one of nature’s most complete foods with 9 essential amino acids that the human body can’t produce on its own), organic kale and collard greens, and superfruit concentrates, provides added nutrition and natural energy, and aids absorption and digestion of co-nutrients. Soothing Botanical Blend of chamomile, lavender, and ginger, plus magnesium help ease nausea, muscle aches, and tension, while Gentle Digestive Complex, containing plant-sourced enzymes and 100 million live probiotics (healthy bacteria), aids digestion.
Vegetarian, Free of Most Common Allergens, Sugar-free & 100% Natural
Embrace Prenatal 35+™ is free of gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, eggs, nuts, soy, fish, and shellfish. It is vegetarian, sugar-free, 100% natural and contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives. While I was not lactose intolerant during my pregnancies (I am now), I did have gestational diabetes during my last pregnancy in 2010 and Embrace would have definitely worked well for me.
Your Purchase Also Does Good
Rainbow Light® donates a percentage of their sales of prenatal and children’s vitamins to Vitamin Angels, an organization working to reduce child mortality by providing essential nutrients to at-risk mothers and children worldwide. Every purchase of this product counts toward our donation.
Take With or Between Meals
For comprehensive daily nutrition and protection while trying to conceive, pregnant or nursing, take 3 capsules throughout the day, with or between meals. The capsules are small — even I would have been able to take them when I was pregnant (I hate big pills).
100% Post-Consumer Recycled, 100% Recyclable Eco·Guard® Packaging
Packaged in 100% recycled, 100% recyclable BPA-free Eco·Guard® packaging with a 92% lower carbon footprint than virgin plastic.
3 easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules a day provide:
- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods and botanicals that nourish, protect, promote increased energy, and help ease nausea and discomfort*
- 800 mcg of Folic Acid, critical for preventing birth defects, to promote healthy new cells and baby’s brain, skull and spinal development*
- 30 mg of non-constipating iron to support metabolism and red blood cell production, plus 800 IU of vitamin D3 for healthy bones and teeth*
- 120 mg of vitamin C and 300 mcg of chromium to promote healthy blood sugar levels*
- 125 mg of bioflavonoids, 15 mg of zinc, 80 mcg of vitamin K1, 45 mcg of vitamin K2, plus vitamin C to enhance circulation and strengthen connective tissue*
- 91 mg of botanical concentrates (equivalent to 706 mg of powder) and 100 mg of magnesium to ease the daily discomforts of pregnancy, plus high potency vitamin B-complex and superfood concentrates for natural energy, and stress and immune support*
- Plant-source enzymes plus 100 million probiotics to enhance digestion without stomach upset
- Vegetarian. Wheat-free, gluten-free, milk/dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free and egg-free. Contains no sugar, fish or shellfish, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or other additives.
Thank you to Rainbow Light for providing a sample vitamin package. I was not compensated for this post. There are affiliate links in this post – we get a tiny percentage if you buy from this post.