This post contains affiliate links.
Updated for 2019 — While I am done using diaper bags, Ju Ju Be is one of my FAVORITE brands. The print I reviewed, Shadow Waltz, isn’t for sale anymore in the BFF, but they have so many other amazing prints to choose from.
I’m always looking for that perfect diaper bag and I FINALLY think I’ve found it (after many years of parenthood!). It’s Ju Ju Be’s BFF Diaper Bag ($138 – $175). Why do I love it? Sometimes I take a stroller around, sometimes I wear the baby, and sometimes I run into the New York City and need to be ultra portable. The BFF easily handles all my modes -plus it can be a worn on your shoulder, back, clipped onto a stroller, and it has a great grippy handle (like a carpetbag).
It’s got tons of pockets and holds MUCH more than it looks like it can. While the price is a little steep, think of it this way — it’s quality and durable, plus it can function 2 different ways (as backpack and a messenger bag). Dimensions are 6 1/2” x 14” x 12”.
- The backpack straps are padded and thick.
- We love the grab handle.
- The shoulder strap is super padded too.
- It’s stylish enough that it doesn’t scream “DIAPER BAG”.
- You’ll use it long after baby’s in preschool.
Features also include:
- 4 pockets on the inside
- Picture pocket and one long zipper pocket
- A mommy pocket (how many times have you thrown your wallet, keys and phone in your diaper bag??
- Metal feet on the bottom to make it sturdy
- Removable messenger straps, removable backpack straps
Buy on Amazon.
Thank you to JuJuBe for sending a sample. As always, all opinions are my own.