Even though my kids are now out of diapers, they still have a lot of stuff. As in I still have to carry a bag wherever we go to hold extra clothes, snacks, juice boxes, action figures, My Little Pony figures, sunscreen, and etc. However, I also want to look sleek and stylish. I’ve been a huge fan of Ju Ju Be for a long time. I’ve carried diapers, binkies, blankets, wipes and baby supplies in those bags and cleaned baby spit-up off those bags. I’ve scoured eBay and online forums to find those rare prints. Ju Ju Be frankly is in a class on their own and they do a fantastic job. So when I was invited to join them to celebrate the launch of their Ever collection, I took my daughter and we were happy to join Ju Ju Be and several influencers for a delicious and intimate lunch. Ju Ju Be Introduces the Ever Collection: Gorgeous Vegan Leather Diaper Bags
So — meet the Ever line. My daughter is holding the bag that they gifted me, the Wherever Weekender (MSRP $200).
The line features vegan leather, metal hardware, a boatload of pockets, light-colored linings, a memory foam changing pad, wide zippered openings and a lifetime warranty. It’s gorgeous enough for any fashion conscious parent and you can wipe it down very easily (the Ever line is not machine washable). It comes in Noir (a black), Stone and Brulee.
Sophisticated and stylish…the Wherever Weekender is the largest bag in the Ever Collection. This uniquely shaped satchel boasts a removable messenger strap as well as tote straps for multiple carrying options. Packing is a breeze with the wide zippered opening leading to the roomy main compartment. The front pocket is the perfect place to safeguard your wallet, keys, lipstick, and passport. Wherever you are headed, their weekender is your perfect traveling partner!
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty against defects. Every stitch counts.
- Quick reach pocket for cell phone.
- Structured tote with luggage feet.
- Front pocket holds keys (key fob).
- Inside organization includes 4 pockets, 1 zippered pocket, 2 insulated pockets, changing pad.
- Detachable shoulder strap.
- Antimicrobial treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Metal Hardware … we don’t trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings … you can actually see what’s inside; it’s not just a big black hole in there.
Also in the Ever line is the Everyday Tote (MSRP $165) and the Forever Backpack (MSRP $180).
I plan to use this a weekend bag. Isn’t it gorgeous?
You can purchase in-store, online or at Amazon.
Want to win one for yourself? You can pick the bag of your choice from the Ever Collection, provided it’s in stock! Sounds amazing, right?
Enter below and good luck.