This post is sponsored by Savings.com and contains affiliate links.
I’m trying to make sure I make my new year as active as I can. Having the right sneakers to exercise in is definitely part of that. While I’m sure you’ve started your resolution list, have you done anything to get started on it? I’ve got a solution! Get started on your New Year’s resolutions by getting 40% off Select Nike Styles from Finish Line at Macy’s from December 22 to December 28. Because they are having such great deals on Nike’s at Macys, make sure to snap up a pair or two (or three). This includes many different Nike styles for men, women, and kids. You’ll thank me when you’re ready to start your new routines and have the perfect kicks to do them with.
One of the styles I’m look at is the Women’s Air Max Torch 4 Running Sneakers from Finish Line. It’s great for anything from training to everyday where. These sneakers deliver foot cushioning and lots of support. The visible Max Air unit in the heel absorbs shock and there’s a breathable upper design which ventilates your feet. I love the bright color and the rubble sole with a waffle traction pattern – makes it so grippy on a variety of surfaces and terrains.
- Breathable mesh upper design with TPU overlays for added support
- Visible Max Air unit in the heel for maximum cushioning and shock absorption
- Phylon foam midsole in the forefoot offers added cushioning without bulk
- Rubble sole with waffle traction pattern for stellar grip over a variety of surfaces
- Enhanced visibility thanks to reflective details
Another sneaker I’m crushing on is the Nike Women’s Roshe One Casual Sneakers from Finish Line. I love the cherry color and the thick sole. The Roshe is a must for running around town, travel, and casual exercising. And who couldn’t use a stylish reason to get their step count up, right?
- Breathable synthetic and textile upper
- Minimal aesthetic for a bulk-free feel
- Phylon and EVA foam underfoot for cushioning without added bulk
- Waffle pattern on the sole for traction on a variety of surfaces
I’m also crushing on these Women’s Gold Explore Strada Running Sneakers from Finish Line. The color is so on trend and I’ll wear them everywhere. I love the thick sole, which can handle a run on the hard streets of my town.
- Woven dual-tone fabric upper is dimensional for a classic look
- Foam midsole and outsole for cushioned comfort
- Multilayer eye stay construction locks you in for a secure fit
- Comfort sockliner is lightweight and breathable
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Patterned outsole offers traction and grip
So, which ones are you going to pick up? I plan to get all three! Get 40% off Nike Styles from Finish Line at Macy’s!