After a week of driving the Chrysler Town & Country, it’s time to actually give it back. I’m a little sad, because we really like this minivan and thoroughly enjoyed driving it. Before we gave it back, I took it out on the open road again on a mini trip to Tanger Outlets in Riverhead, Long Island, NY. (Read more after the jump).
After day camp drop off that morning, my youngest child and I picked up my friend, Jill, and headed out onto the Long Island Expressway. Luckily we didn’t hit traffic and the trip was smooth. We had a wonderful day and ended up finding some good deals at the Coach Outlet (my favorite).
The Town & Country shone on the trip back also – it really handles highways and local streets wonderfully!
Top 10 Pros for the Chrysler Town & Country Minivan
10. Included Roof Rack – I could pack even more storage on the top
9. Dual power sliding doors standard – much easier to get my kids in and out of the car (or to open doors when I’m carrying alot)
8. I can pair my phone via bluetooth to the UConnect System and make hands-free calls.
7. Dual cupholders right next to me ensure my coffee is safely cushioned (I take my coffee storage very seriously)
6. Heated Seats option (ahh.. heavenly in winter)
5. There’s a third row seating, so my oldest kid won’t poke my youngest child.
4. DVD (2nd row) is included in the price for the base version. The kids will be thrilled to be able to watch DVDS!
3. Leather trimmed seats are included in the price for the base version.
2. Stow and Go, baby! Push a button and the seats get stowed away. No muss, no taking the seats out of the car manually. The second row Stow and Go is standard, the third row Stow and Go is available as an option for the Limited.
1. Hugs the road and has intuitive steering
The only con is the counselors at my children’s summer camp think I’m wealthy and will expect a bigger tip now – because I was driving the Town & Country Limited for the past week!
If you’re captivated by the Town & Country, Chrysler is running the following deals:
$299/39 mo. lease and MSRP starting at $29,995.
$750 Bonus Conquest Cash- right now when you turn in any competitive vehicle, you will receive an incremental $750 bonus when you buy a Town & Country. This offer is good across the US.
Follow @ChryslerAutos on Twitter.
Like Chrysler here on facebook.
Chrysler has a cool program called Drive for the Kids. Each time someone does a test drive at a special Drive for the Kids event, they earn $10 towards the host school.
Thank you to Chrysler for providing a Town & Country Touring Minivan to drive for one week for the purpose of this review. This post is part of a Chrysler sponsorship. As always, my opinions are my own.