Do you shop at ALDI? Love coffee as much as I do? Then this post is for you. Note: The Giveaway is closed.
I took a trip to my local ALDI in Rego Park recently to check out their new Barissimo line of coffees.
We try to eat healthy, so so I was pretty pleased to find some terrific healthy options at ALDI like Coconut Milk.
And Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness Smoothie. The price was much better ($3.05) than Target’s price of $4.49.
I also picked up some Lean Ground Turkey (93% Lean / 7% fat).
Couldn’t resist picking up some Greek Non Fat Yogurt for my breakfasts.
And I was really excited to find this Whole Grain Organic Granola (Non GMO).
Frozen Wild Caught Salmon was a bargain at 2 lbs for $7.50.
As I’ve mentioned many times, I just love coffee.
ALDI is now offering their Barissimo Brand.
Some of the Beaumont Coffee products are now under the Barissimo brand, but taste and pricing is going to stay the same.
The 12 oz package of coffee from Barissimo retails for $3.99. I just had to pick up my favorite flavor, French Vanilla.
Flavored Coffee Cups (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) are $4.79.
Ready-to-drink Iced Coffees (French Vanilla, Mocha and Coffee) are $1.19 per bottle.
The Barissimo line features nine bagged and single serve coffee items, along with additional seasonal and Special Buy items (that will be available for a limited time).
The following items are now sold under the Barissimo brand:
- Whole Bean Coffee (Morning Roast and Donut Store) – $3.99
- Fair Trade Coffee (Medium and Dark Roast) – $3.99
- Donut Store Ground Coffee – $3.99
- 12 oz. Bag Coffee (Breakfast Blend, House Blend, and French Roast) – $3.99
- Assorted Flavored Coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.99
- Regular Roast Coffee Cups (Breakfast and Donut) – $4.79
- Specialty Roast Coffee Cups (Fair Trade Colombian and Dark Roast) – $4.79
Prices based on retails on 1/7/2015. Prices subject to change and may vary by store location.
Find an ALDI near you:
Thank you to ALDI for providing gift certificates for shopping for these products.