My name is Nancy Horn and I’m addicted to Netflix. You just may be addicted too. Here are 7 signs to look for. 7 Signs You May Be Addicted to Netflix
Signs You May Be Addicted to Netflix
- You now expect all television series to last 8 or 13 episodes now.
- You get super excited when you see anything branded with Netflix.
- You plan entire nights around bingeing on a series. Wine and popcorn are involved.
- You get very excited when you stream any of the Marvel shows –and tell all your friends that “Jessica Jones” is one of the best shows on TV…ever
- You get excited every June because you know that Orange is the New Black’s next season is dropping.
- You have almost no interest in broadcast TV (except for a few exceptions like “Game of Thrones”
- You do the “Netflix” #MomSneak or #DadSneak. Not sure what that is? Read below!
#MomSneak. America has spoken: 97% of moms say that they had more time for themselves before motherhood, and now, three-quarters (71%) of moms admit to sneaking in TV “me-time” while juggling a busy schedule, with some even hiding from their kids for just a moment of peace. With moms doing it anywhere and everywhere in the neighborhood when the kids aren’t around, sneaking is the new bingeing.
So maybe you smuggle a tablet into the bathroom to catch an ep of Friends with College or GLOW. Maybe you watch Cable Girls or Chewing Gum? I’m not judging. Just enjoy yourself and get your Netflix on.
If anyone questions your motives, let them know that according to a recent Netflix survey moms are feeling less stressed and more refreshed and even 19% say it makes them feel like a better parent by sneaking “me-time.” And dads, don’t feel left out. We know you need a break to sneak too.
Do you do the sneak?
How do you sneak your much needed Netflix me-time?
Disclosure: I am a Netflix Stream Team Member. I am given product, certain opportunities, and I receive a free Netflix subscription in exchange for posting about Netflix. As always, all opinions are my own.