by Senior Reviewer Maytal Wichman
I think it’s safe to say that most moms want to look good in the shortest amount of time possible, and with the least amount of money to spend. Am I right?! Style guru Lilliana Vazquez has 10 tips to share that can make your daily routine more efficient and affordable.
1. DIY Pimple Minimizer: Mix an uncoated aspirin pill with water (mash until it dissolves) and apply with a cotton swab.
2. Camelia oil is a wonderful multi-purpose moisturizer for hair, nails, face and body. It’s non-greasy and you can get it on Amazon for less than $10.
3. Everyone notices a beautiful smile! For a brilliant smile with beautiful teeth, a power toothbrush is crucial. Power toothbrushes can really clean your teeth efficiently but they tend to be pricey. The Philips Sonicare PowerUp toothbrush is less that $15 but powerful enough to keep your teeth clean. How clean? Sonicare guarantees that you will notice results at the dentist’s office – or your money back! Buy on Amazon.
4. The cat-eyeline is flattering for almost all eye shapes. Instead of buying an eye brush at an expensive store, go o an art store. Select a paintbrush that has a very fine tip and use it as a liner.
5. For long-wear eyeliner, apply Visine with the brush, then use a gel or powder eyeliner. The Visine will make the liner go on smoothly and last longer.
6. The Ombre lipstick is very trendy now. Use a small, fluffy brush for a natural look.
7. For beachy waves make a DIY hairspray: use 1 cup hot water, 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil, some gel and a few drops of essential oil, such as peppermint oil. Put the mix into a spray bottle and spritz on your hair mid-shaft and below. It enhances naturally wavy hair.
8. For natural waves, use a hairband and place around your head. Next, take an inch and a half section of your hair and place over and under the hairband. Continue until the rest of your hair is up and remove hairband the next morning for beautiful waves.
9. For extra shiny jewelry, clean jewelry with a jewelry cleaner, then blast with hot air from a hair drier and place on a clean towel.
10. Make your own workout! Take screenshots of your favorite instagram fitness gurus in their workout routines. Then scroll through the pictures and create a custom-made workout.
Photo of Lilliana Vazquez courtesy of thelvguide.com
I was not compensated for this post. I received some samples. This post contains affiliate links.
Senior Reviewer Maytal Wichman is the owner of Mama’s Bites and has also written for The Huffington Post. She has been living in New York City for fourteen years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature as well as a Law Degree, but blogging is her true passion. Maytal is a stay-at-home mom to three kids (ages 8, 6 and 2) and loves finding great products that make her family’s life easier.