by Senior Reviewer Maytal Wichman
Named by Time Magazine as one of the most influential toys in America, the Radio Flyer Red Wagon is a true American icon. The company, which was founded in 1917, has now evolved into a major producer of bikes, trikes, scooters, ride-ons and, of course, wagons – 16 different types! The Ride & Stand Stroll ‘N Trike is a 4-in-1 trike that is made for kids ages 9 months to 5 years old so it can really grow with your baby.
I recently received the Ride & Stand Stroll ‘N Trike for review. Set-up took a little bit of work and came with just pictures for instructions, so it was a bit of a challenge. Once we put the trike together and got the kids in, the look on their faces was well-worth it! The baby was just happy to be riding in it and my middle son loved standing in the back watching over his little brother. Pushing them both was fun although it got a little tiring after a while. Once my middle son got in the seat and started pedaling – that’s when the fun began. He was just enjoying the moment without a care in the world. Later, his big sister wanted to join in but since she’s 6.5 she could only stand in the back. I needed to push from behind but my son’s pedaling made it easier for me.This trike is a really good buy because you get 4 trikes for the price of 1 and it’s suitable for infants as young as 9 months up to kids age 5 so it really grows with your baby.
1. You start with an infant trike, where the baby just sits there and you push him.
2. Next, you can turn it into a push trike once he becomes a toddler.
3. When your child is old enough to start using the pedals you can just monitor and push a little in the back as a “learn to ride” trike.
4. Finally, when the child is ready to ride all on his own it becomes a regular, classic trike. Plus, there’s a stand-on platform in the back.
Some of the Ride & Stand Stroll ‘N Trike features:
- Secure 3 point harness and high back seat
- Removable safety tray with cup holder
- Adjustable seat grows with your child
- Adult Steer & Stroll™ adjustable push handle
- Removable canopy for UV protection
- Quiet ride tires, foot brake and foot rest
My 6.5 year-old had fun standing on the platform and watching her younger brother ride the trike: You can purchase the Ride & Stand Stroll ‘N Trike on Amazon.
I was not compensated for this post. I received a sample.
Senior Reviewer Maytal Wichman is the owner of Mama’s Bites and has also written for The Huffington Post. She has been living in New York City for thirteen years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature as well as a Law Degree, but blogging is her true passion. Maytal is a stay-at-home mom to three kids (ages 6, 4 and a baby) and loves finding great products that make her family’s life easier.