The movie that everyone will be talking about is the Peanuts Movie and we got a sneak peek this week! There are a lot of messages in this family friendly, non-scary flick that parents and kids will love, plus a lot of classic Peanuts elements that we all remember.
5 Reasons To Love the Peanuts Movie
- The effects are great – it snows, it rains –and in 3D, it looks fantastic!
- Snoopy’s Red Baron sequences are terrific. Vivid and engaging- it’s exciting and definitely brings some action to the movie.
- Charlie Brown – you can’t help rooting for him. Though in the movie, he gets to be a hero and after watching him be treated like a blockhead for years, it was great to see him shine.
- There are elements of classic Peanuts that you will all remember — like the football kicking, the advice stand, the teachers speaking “Wah Wah”, Marcie calling Peppermint Patty “Sir”,Sally loving Linus and calling him her “Sweet Baboo”, Lucy liking Schroeder….
- It’s a fun, lighthearted movie for kids and adults to enjoy together
Check out a clip:
And of course, the characters we loved are all in it and Snoopy is as awesome as ever.
Recently, I was able to take my oldest child to the Children’s Museum of Arts in NYC and participate in a blogger event with the Peanuts Movie.
My son learned how to draw Snoopy from animator Jeff Gabor and make a clay bust of Snoopy.
My son and his friend’s brother also got to make a mini movie.
His friend drew this — isn’t it brilliant?
Want to make your own Peanuts Avatar?
Creating your own Peanuts avatar is easy! Choose your character’s hair, clothes, accessories and more to make your very own Peanutized persona!
Translate any message into #PeanutsMovie adult-speak using the new Wah Wah Machine at http://www.wahwahmachine.com!
Visit all THE PEANUTS MOVIE websites – #PeanutsMovie
Visit the Official Website
Like ‘The Peanuts Movie’ on Facebook
Subscribe on YouTube
The movie is in theaters now.
Thank you so much to Twentieth Century Fox & Peanuts Worldwide LLC for inviting us to see a screening and providing fun art lessons. No compensation was received.