By Nancy Johnson Horn, Editor
Can you believe that it’s almost time for the kids to go back to school (or if you’re in certain areas of the country, your kids are already back!). My youngest child, Skylar, just turned three and will be going to school full time in the fall. One of our local schools did a fundraiser with Oliver’s Labels, so I ordered and was really happy with the results.
Skylar has a lot of Hand-me Downs, so it was great to get him some new things for Back to School. We use the Laptop Lunches Bento Box (this actually was never used by my oldest child) in the larger Packit Lunch bag (which I found at TJ Maxx), and I store everything in his MadPax Bloks Backpack (we have the halfpack in blue, review to come). I’m so happy that nothing will get lost, and if it does, the person that finds it can get it back to use via their Found-it code (they just go online to Oliver’s Labels and input the code on the label. Genius!)
Oliver’s Labels saw my tweet and offered a Back to School giveaway for our readers. I was offered a Back To School Package also and took the opportunity to get labels for me (because it’s awkward to go to blogging conferences and have your tech labels with your three year old’s name) and tags for my older children.
Features of Oliver’s Labels
- Found-it is an optional, free code added to your labels that allows your items to be returned to you if they ever do get lost, all while maintaining your anonymity (I recommend picking this and it’s FREE)
- They offer full-color labels in over 40 great designs
- They just launched a few new designs geared specifically for tweens/teens (Dragon Tattoos, Chinese Calligraphy, Grafitti Monsters), and they have lots more that are great for older kids, including Skateboarders, Rococco etc. (you can view their designs here: https://www.oliverslabels.com/designs/)
- Their products are made from high-performance, waterproof, and scuff-proof materials that have been tested to be durable in a huge range of environments
- Their sticky labels can be used on items that go in the dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and outdoors; clothing labels are easy to apply and can be thrown into the washing machine and dryer
- Their printing is guaranteed to never rub off!
To purchase Oliver’s Labels — go to http://oliverslabels.com/ps144 (proceeds to benefit PS 144, a local school near me).
Thank you to Oliver’s Labels for sending me the Back to School package and for sponsoring this giveaway. As always, all opinions are my own. The affiliate links in this post are to benefit a local school, I do not get anything from it.