I recently attended Momtrends’ Annual Holiday Event. As always, I learned a lot great gifting for the holiday season.
My Favorite Things From Momtrends’ Holiday Event
1. Duck Brand Duct Tape can be made into ornaments and cute place settings. How fun!
2. Teleflora makes an amazing hostess gift with festive looks (with great price points!)
3. Little Me makes the most adorable clothes for little ones, complete with gorgeous looks for family holiday get togethers
4. Vermont Nut Free Chocolates are excellent for gifting, especially for families with nut allergies.
5. Stella & Dot offers cute jewelry that won’t break the bank!
6. Walkers Shortbread makes cookie decorating a snap!
Check out my video:
I got to meet Jennifer of MomCave TV in person! Always great to talk to someone who you’ve chatted with online. We talked about making videos (and she mentioned me in her recap — http://www.momcavetv.com/momtrends-holiday-event/).
Thank you to sponsors:
I received a gift bag.