I’ve talked about before about how I love Power AirFryer before — but did you know they just came out with the Power AirFryer Oven (6 Quart size). This all in one AirFryer has seven cooking features. It has a rotisserie and dehydrator, as well as multiple air flow racks, I’ve made rotisserie chicken, shish-kebobs, breaded chicken, grilled veggies and grilled fish so far. Everything I’ve made is absolutely delicious and my family has gone crazy over it. Make Rotisserie Chicken (and More) at Home with the Power Air Fryer Oven
I actually found it so easy to use. It did come with lots of instructions and recipe books and I used the recipe books (there’s one for rotisserie, one for air-frying and one for using it as a dehydrator.
But here’s what you probably want to see — how I can make a whole Rotisserie Chicken in it?
Yes, you can! But I suggest making sure you have twine or something to bind the chicken together with. I didn’t have twine on hand (I’ve since ordered it), so I used a fresh package of dental floss.
Then you take the chicken out of the package, clean out the inside cavity and then you’ll need to bind the chicken together before you put it on the rotisserie spit (otherwise when it turns it will touch the bottom of the oven and stop turning).
I added a little olive oil and added some grilling herbs.
I placed the rotisserie prongs through the chicken and then placed it into the Power AirFryer Oven. This video can show you how to attach the prongs. It was super easy — just make sure you tie the chicken together for cooking.
Then I followed the directions in the included recipe books (basically I just hit the rotisserie button) and my chicken started cooking.
The chicken came out amazing! The fat will drip down to the removable tray, so make sure that is in before you hit on.
I’ve also made many other delicious foods in the Power Air Fryer Oven like:
Breaded Chicken – I didn’t use a drop of oil to cook it and it tasted like I had fried it. I will NEVER make chicken without my air fryer again! Advice: layer a paper towel or plate UNDER the removable racks when you load your breaded raw chicken on and then place each rack into the air fryer oven to avoid a mess of breadcrumbs all over.
Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes – I tossed these in a little olive oil and seasoned slightly.
Features of the Power Air Fryer Oven
- All-in-one AirFryer With 7 cooking features include professional rotisserie and dehydrator
- Rotisserie chicken is super tender, juicy and extra crispy all-over
- State-of-the-art digital touchscreen includes 8 one-touch preset buttons
- Drip tray catches extra fat for guilt-free frying with less fat and fewer calories
- Dehydrate fruit, veggies and more at home with no added sugar
- Air flow racks are designed for 360° air crisp circulation
- 3 levels of cooking surfaces let you cook an entire family meal at once
- 3 Air Flow racks
- Rotating basket
- Rotisserie spit, shaft, and forks
- Drip tray
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Power AirFryer Oven: Can be wiped clean
- You can take the oven door off and clean it
- Accessories: dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer’s 60-day limited warranty
Go here for more info: http://powerairfryer.com/
Follow Airfryer on Social:
We’re giving one away to you! Enter below.