By Nancy Johnson Horn, Editor
We recently headed up to LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Westchester (Ridge Hill Shopping Center in Yonkers to be exact). Check out our video to see our tour!
It was a pretty easy drive from our home in Queens. We headed up in the morning, so we could get our time in and then get some lunch.
We suggest buying online, so you make sure you can get in. It gets pretty crowded and online ticketing will guarantee entry.
- Tickets $22 per adult and $18 per child (whether you book online or buy at the register).
- Children 2 and under visit FREE.
- Another benefit of the online booking is that you will get in quicker.
- You are required to book an arrival timeslot for your priority entry, but once inside you may stay as long as you like!
- You do not need to print the tickets. Please note down your confirmation number or show it on a mobile device to admissions upon arrival.
- Adults must be accompanied by a child to visit the LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
(Read More after the jump)
After 4pm Saver Ticket
Booking Online is the only way to guarantee entry (tickets are limited)!
- Tickets $19 per adult and $16 per child visits after 4pm
- Valid Monday to Thursday Only, for entrance between 4pm – 7pm.
There are special events — we’ve got a review of the recent CHIMA event coming up soon. There is a Star Wars Event coming up on September 21-22nd.
We recommend packing your lunch and eating in the LEGO Cafe or hitting one of Ridge Hills many restaurants. We ate at this lovely Greek Restaurant, right next to to LEGOLAND. They were very kid friendly and my almost 8 year old loved the souvlaki. My almost 3 year old was all about the french fries!
There is paid parking in a garage. It may only run you around $5 – $6, depending on how long you stay. Click here for directions (there are event transit instructions).
Thank you to LEGOLAND Discovery Center for giving us complimentary tickets. As always, all opinions are my own.