This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.
We’re considering a move to the suburbs (I know!!) and one of the things that I don’t compromise on is a good dishwasher. I cook a lot. I serve a lot of food to my family and friends. I use a lot of dishes. I need a dishwasher that can keep up to my lifestyle, not one that I have to treat with kid gloves or compromise on features to use. As we start looking for places to live, I’ve started a list of things that I want for our new house. Most likely we are going for an older house to save some bucks, so we’re going to have to renovate a kitchen, meaning we’re going to need new appliances. I’m going to tell you how to pick the perfect dishwasher. TheBosch 500 Series Dishwasher AutoAir is on the top of my list for the perfect dishwasher.
I want something that can hold severals meals worth of dishes, have several wash cycles for different ways to cleans (like extra dry), a way to be able to fit different sizes of plates and dishes (big and small) — all this from a solid brand like Bosch.Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher AutoAir has:
Quiet operation (44 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base.
•Large interior provides loading flexibility necessary to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and the Flexible 3rd rack adds space for cooking utensils and ramekins.
With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
AutoAir™ automatically opens the door at the end of the drying cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate for better drying results.*
*Compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry.
It has a sanitize option that reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes.
Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy saving
- 24” width – There’s room for up to 16 place settings. Plus, 5 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.
- Flexible 3rd rack – Accommodate the odd one out. Adding the 3rd rack with its adjustable tines can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items.
- EasyGlide™ rack – Load and unload smoothly. It’s easy to adjust and move the racks, even while they’re full of dishes.
- RackMatic® – Fit it all, every time. With 3 different height levels and up to 9 possible rack positions, you can customize each load for your needs.
- 24/7 Aquastop® – Protect your floors. This 4-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
- 44-dBA noise level rating –Wash dishes in peace. Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you have to check the exterior Infolight® to know they’re on.
Where to Buy
Buy the Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher AutoAir at Best Buy.
#FollowTheFridge, #BoschHome, #Fresh, #FreshbyDesign, #NewBoschRefrigerator, #MyNewBoschFridge