by Senior Reviewer Maytal Wichman
As we’re gearing up for the holidays and shopping for gifts I am also trying to focus on what the holidays are really about: spending time with loved ones. Music can really bring people together and a karaoke machine is something that can be enjoyed by anyone who loves music. I received a sample of the Karaoke Night KN355 Karaoke System to try out with my family and I’ve got one to give away to one lucky reader!
The first thing I noticed about the Karaoke Night KN355 system was how quick and easy set-up is: just plug into an outlet, plug in the mic and pop in a CD. The machine itself is very user-friendly – my 5-year-old son figured out how to use it immediately and was able to pick his own songs and sing along. All three of my kids were gushing over the LED light show – it’s really impressive; tiny colorful bursts of sparkling light! The monitor was perfect for singing along and the sound was awesome! Hard to believe such a small system can produce powerful sound with amazing quality. The older two (plus Mom & Dad) had a blast singing along while our two-year-old had fun trying to keep up on the mic and enjoying the light show.
- 9-foot mic chord – so you can dance around the house while you sing
- Comes with a 20-song CD with songs for mom and dad like “Bad Romance” and “Alone”. Plus a ton of song for kids such as “Row Row Row Your Boat”, “Three Blind Mice”, “Pop Goes the Weasel” and more.
- Light and compact so you can take it with you anywhere
- 5-inch black & white lyric screen helps you sing along
- Multi-colored LED light show adds to the fun
- Comes with cable to hook up lyrics to monitor or TV
One lucky reader is going to win the KN355 Karaoke system. Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was not compensated for this post. I received a sample.
Senior Reviewer Maytal Wichman is the owner of Mama’s Bites and has also written for The Huffington Post. She has been living in New York City for thirteen years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature as well as a Law Degree, but blogging is her true passion. Maytal is a stay-at-home mom to three kids (ages 7, 5 and 2) and loves finding great products that make her family’s life easier.