I’ve written before about my love for Ebates. If you shop online, why wouldn’t you want to get discounts and cash back? Choose from 1,700 stores any time you start your shopping trip at Ebates.com. No points to redeem, no forms to mail in, and no fees. Stores pay Ebates a sales commission for sending shoppers their way, and Ebates uses the commission to pay you cash back. Just sign up with your email address to get notifications to see when your your cash back has been credited. To date, our members have already earned more than $250 million and you can join them today! I’ve been a member since 2006 and highly recommend it.
How to use Ebates.
- Go to Ebates.com. They offer double the cash back on certain days.
- Register and/or Login in (you can even stay logged in)
- Look for what you want to buy (ie. bathing suits).
- Choose retailer and click on the offer you want.
- You’ll see a list of offers (discounts or coupon codes).
- Click on the one you want..
- Ebates sends you to that retailer and tracks your purchases.
- You get cash back sent to your bank account around 30 days after.
Since 2006, I’ve gotten around $199 in cash back!
This post contains affiliate links.