Gearing up for the big game this weekend? Make sure you swing by the market and pick up some of Sincerely, Brigitte cheese to make my Cheesy Olive Focaccia to serve to your guests! Sincerely, Brigitte cheeses are made using non-animal sourced microbial rennet and starters and all natural vegetarian ingredients, and they only use premium rBST-free milk sourced from only small Wisconsin dairy farms. My family and I love the bold flavors and we are now huge fans, so we were happy to team up with Sincerely, Brigitte again to bring you a delicious game day snack option that your guests (and kids) will savor.
My husband helped me make this – it’s fun to cook with your spouse, right?
Cheesy Olive Focaccia
1 large focaccia bread(any supermarket bakery should carry it)
Artichoke hearts (jarred)
Sincerely, Brigitte Tomato Olive Prairie Jack Cheese
Sincerely, Brigitte Garlic Basil Prairie Jack Cheese
1. Shred cheeses. First I shredded Sincerely, Brigitte Tomato Olive Prairie Jack Cheese. I love that the subtle flavors of the tomatoes and olives come through in this.
2. Then I shredded the Sincerely, Brigitte Garlic Basic Prairie Jack Cheese. I love garlic, this is very subtle also. Both cheeses will appeal to adults and kids.
3. Warm up focaccia in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
Let it cool, then brush with olive oil.
4. Add shredded Sincerely, Brigitte cheeses, then add sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, and green olives.
Looks good, right?
Cheesy Olive Focaccia - Perfect for the Big Game!
- 1 large focaccia any supermarket bakery should carry it
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Artichoke hearts jarred
- Olive oil
- Green Olives
- Sincerely Brigitte Tomato Olive Prairie Jack Cheese
- Sincerely Brigitte Garlic Basil Prairie Jack Cheese
- Shred cheese
- Warm up focaccia in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let it cool, then brush with olive oil
- Add shredded Sincerely, Brigitte cheeses, then add sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, and green olives.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. You just want the cheese to melt.
Check out our other Sincerely, Brigette recipes:
See what my kids thought of Sincerely, Brigitte cheeses .
Find out where to buy Sincerely, Brigitte cheeses here.