Are you getting excited for the 100th Day of School? We are!
What better way to celebrate the 100th day of school than with activities all about the number 100? Below are fun ways the whole family can get together and commemorate the 100th day of learning this year!
- Count to 100 by 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s.
- String together 100 paper clips
- Make a paper chain with 100 links
- Make cookies with 100 chocolate chips (10 chips per cookie)
- Walk 100 steps
- Jump up and down for 100 seconds
- Make a painting with 100 dots from a paintbrush or marker
- Create a work of art with 100 cotton balls
- Make a list of 100 things you are thankful for
- Put together a 100 piece puzzle