This post contains affiliate links.
If you remember, I reviewed the BodyBoss Ultimate Body Fitness Guide earlier this year and loved it. I’m excited to tell you about my experience with the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide. While I’m only on Week 2 now, the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide is a 12-Week Nutrition Program structured eating plan can help you get in control. What I really like about it is that it’s REAL Food and real nutrition for your body – no processed foods at all. I’m the type of person who likes when a plan is laid out for me — what I should eat day by day and BodyBoss has a meal by meal plan. Each day offers ideas of what to eat for 3 meals and 3 snacks. The recipes are nutrition-dense Superfoods, lean protein, healthy fats and wholesome carbs. Yes carbs!! But I will tell you this — if you want to successfully follow the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide, you need to be organized and meal prep ahead of time!
There are shopping lists at the beginning of each week and I actually took the Nutrition Guide with me to the supermarket so I could make sure I had everything in the house.
There are 150+ satisfying and energizing recipes in the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide. All the recipes were delicious tasting, with optimal levels of nutrients to satisfy hunger and fuel body and brain.
You do have to pay attention to the recipes to figure out portion size — which makes sense. The portions were large and I really liked that I could eat very cleanly.
Here are some of the things that I eat in a week.
Nutty Nana Bowl
I actually made the granola myself for this. This was my first time making granola and it turned out really well. My daughter helped out and the whole family ended up enjoying it. So much so that they ask me to make it every week now.
I roasted bananas and then we mixed it with rolled oats, a little nut oil, and honey.
I baked the granola and it turned out amazing.
Butt-Kicking Taco Bowls
This was probably one of my favorite meals in the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide. While I didn’t have hummus, I added some avocado. I sauteed ground lean turkey meat and seasoned it with apple cider vinegar, and some spices, I added quinoa that I had already made, kale, yellow squash, red pepper, and tomatoes. I could probably eat this about every day.
Grains ‘N’ Greens Nutty Salad
This was a delicious salad that I ate for some of my lunches. The cottage cheese, nuts, and quinoa made it very filling.
Carb-Free Eggy Muffins
These breakfast egg muffins were fun to make and so tasty. I mixed eggs, spinach, orange pepper, and spices and baked them in a muffin pan. Note: Make these ahead of time or you’ll be salivating while they bake. Don’t lick your oven window!
Keep on Track Quinoa
This was one of the dinners and so good! I roasted eggplant (this was my first time roasting eggplant in my oven) and served it over quinoa with kale, yellow, squash, and crumbled goat cheese. The recipe called for feta, but since I am lactose sensitive, I went for the goat cheese.
There was dairy (greek yogurt and cottage cheese) in some of the recipes and I actually did okay with them.
Additional Features of the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide
- Approved Cheat Meal Suggestions: Your green light for “cheat meals” that are healthy and tasty, eg. muffins, pancakes, peanut butter and more
- Nutritional Tips: Learn how foods can satisfy, fuel and heal the body. Establish smart eating habits for a long and healthy life!
- Simple (But Super) Food Swap Guide: Learn how to replace low-nutrient foods with better options to feel fuller for longer, and nourish the body.
- Worksheet for easy goal setting: Set weight loss and body goals and track your progress with our BodyBoss worksheet. Share your results with the BodyBoss community to stay motivated.
- BONUS Post-workout recovery meals/snacks guide: Includes 20+ Power-Up Smoothies, and 30+ munch-time snacks.
- BONUS Weight loss tips, kitchen hacks, handy shopping lists, and progress reports to help you unlock your body potential.
- Combining the BodyBoss Superfood Nutrition and Ultimate Body Fitness Guides will really fast-track your results. You’ll become fitter, stronger and healthier than ever!
You can also use theBodyBoss Superfood Nutrition Guide is available online (to use on your phone, tablet, or computer) or as a physical book and is small and handy to fit in your bag!
How did I fit this in with my family? Actually, pretty easily. I subbed in rice for quinoa for two of the dinners — Butt Kicking Taco Bowls and Keep on Track Quinoa. For my son with Type 1 Diabetes I figured out the carb count in each serving and for my daughter who’s not eating meat, I left off meat and added more cheese and avocado to her dinner.
Get the Body Boss Superfood Nutrition Guide here.
Read our BodyBoss Fitness Guide Review: