This is a sponsored post, but as always, all opinions are my own.
Summer Camp was huge in my own life, so every fall I make sure to research camps that may work for my kids. For summer 2021, while we’re hoping things can go as planned, so we are planning on our kids going to summer camp. I have to tell you about World Sports Camp, which seems like a terrific idea for my kids or perhaps even your kids? So, if you’ve started thinking about summer camp – check out World Sports Camp!
World Sports Camp is an overnight and day sports summer camp for ages 6-16. World Sports Camp offers different sessions lengths – they have 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 week sessions. They focus on soccer, tennis, golf, and basketball. World Sports Camp is located in Massachusetts.
Now I understand that you may nervous about booking a camp for your child for next summer, however, World Sports Camp will be following all of the state and local guidelines from the CDC, along with the steps that the school they are located at has done to open. The safety of their athletes, coaches and staff is the #1 priority of their program.
They will consult on best practices from camps who ran in 2020 and will implement all necessary protocols to make camp safe and fun! Plus, this is the time to thinking about booking World Sports Camp NOW, before it books up totally (there are a lot of families that want to send their kid to camp)!
• Residential Sports Camp for Boys & Girls ages 8-16
• Professional instruction in: Basketball, Soccer, Tennis and Golf
• Located at the beautiful Williston Northampton School in Easthampton, MA
• 2-3-4 & 5 week Sessions
• 60% of athletes from USA, 40% from all over the world
• 2 All weather Turf Fields (same fields as the New England Revolution and Patriots – the same company installed them.)
• 7 grass soccer fields
• Indoor soccer facility
• 12 tennis courts (same as the U.S. Open in New York – the same company installed them.)
• 2 full size, wood basketball courts with 10 hoops
• 3 area golf courses and 2 area driving ranges • 2 Indoor golf nets
• 1 indoor six-lane Swimming Pool with Diving Well
• 1 all-weather track
• 1 fitness center with strength training equipment • Beautiful dormitory living
• Award winning dining room
• Wifi throughout the campus
Cool fact: World Sports Camp draws athletes from 96 countries, all over the world. Approximately 40% of our athletes hail from outside the United States and 60% are American. This is an opportunity to exchange cultural differences and participate in sports and other activities with peers from around the world.
Nervous about booking camps because of Covid? World Sports Camp is offering a 100% refund if they are unable to open this summer.
Exclusive Discount: World Sports Camp is offering 20% OFF with the code mamamaven for our readers!
@wscfamily on facebook
@worldsportscamp on Instagram
Visit their website at www.worldsportscamp.com