By new contributor, Lou M.
Keeping a toddler entertained on the go has trained me to become a world class entertainer. I’m constantly finding anything I can to engage him only to have him searching for the next thing mommy is going to bore him with. My busy toddler needs lots of activities to keep him busy on a long flight. The Tegu Pocket Travel Pouches are big fun in a convenient compact pouch. These small pouches contain 6 magnetic blue prisms that can easily fit in purses or diaper bags. These pouches make for quick clean up and the magnets keep from losing pieces while on the go. My son was fascinated by the attraction of the magnets and would sit trying to force opposite poles to connect. He just could not stop trying to figure what cool thing these prisms were going to do next. The Tegu Pocket Travel pouch is a great alternative to screen time and is always available to play. They are great for dining out, planes, cars, or layovers. Trust me, these magic blocks will be the engaging toddler toy you have been looking for.
Here are some features I am loving about the Tegu Pocket Travel Pouches:
Includes 6 blocks in 2 shapes: 4 triangular prisms and 2 parallelograms
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods
- Ages 1+
Thank you to Tegu for sending a sample. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains an affiliate links.