By Nancy Johnson Horn, Editor
We recently got to experience a 1 day workshop at TADA! Youth Theater. My oldest child, Ben, and my middle child, Allegra, spent Election Day at TADA! and had a wonderful time.
Check out our video:
One Day Camps (When School is Closed)
This special 1-day camp that focuses on core elements of Musical Theater including theater games, comedic improv, and dramatic play. Master cool dance moves and sing your heart out. Families are invited to watch the last 20 minutes of the day. Ages 6 – 11; 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Flexible drop-off 9:00 – 9:30 AM).
- Monday, November 11 (Veteran’s Day) – Hearts & Heroes
- Monday, December 23 (Holiday Break) – Let it Snow!
- Friday, December 27 (Holiday Break) – New York, New Year
- Monday, January 20, 2014 (MLK Jr. Day) – Dream It, Be It!
- Monday, April 21, 2014 (Passover) – Swing Into Spring
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 (Passover) – Galoshes & Gumboots
- Thursday, June 5, 2014 (Chancellor’s Day) – It’s a Sunshine Day!
Weeklong Camps (During School Vacations)
Create a brand new mini-musical…in just 5 days! School Break Week-Long Camps run during NYC school vacation weeks and end in a Final Sharing for families and friends. Sharings will be recorded and a free v-link of the video will be emailed to each registered family. Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM* – 2:30 PM (*Flexible drop-off 9:00 – 9:30 AM).
- February 17-21, 2014: Public School Winter Break Camp (ages 6-8 and 9-14): Seasons of Love
- March 17-21, 2014: Private School Spring Break Camp #1 (ages 6-12): Blowin’ in the Wind
- March 24-28, 2014: Private School Spring Break Camp #2 (ages 6-12): Everything’s Coming Up Roses
- April 14-18, 2014: Public School Spring Break Camp (ages 6-8 and 9-14): Singing in the Rain
Thank you to TADA! Youth Theater for comping the Election Day Workshop for review purposes.
Leave a Reply