Are you a chicken fajita fan? Here’s a simple and healthy skillet Chicken Fajita recipe, perfect for a weeknight dinner. I used my new Copper Chef Pan to make this and boy, it was delicious and easy to make.
2 lbs Chicken Breast
Optional: Guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and/or salsa
4-5 colored bell peppers (I used yellow, red and orange)
1 large yellow onion
Fajita Seasoning or salsa (mild or hot)
Ghee or olive oil
Cut up chicken breast (I used a 2 lb package).
Then cut up your bell peppers and 1 onion
Heat up your pan. I used a little ghee to grease my Copper Chef pan (you need an oil that can go up to a high heat, olive oil is not recommended).
Saute chicken until cooked. If you are using a Copper Chef pan, use a silicone spatula like this.
Add bell peppers and onions and cook until softened.
Add seasoning. I used a ready made fajita packet (with a few ingredients – aka- no bad stuff). I really try to read ingredients and make sure I feed my family the healthiest versions of foods that I can. That doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy ice cream and sweets, I just try to make sure the ingredients are scary.
Cook around 10 minutes more until the chicken and vegetables are thoroughly cooked and spiced.
Serve with tortillas and toppings.
This is a weeknight dinner that should take you around 30 minutes to prep and cook. Hooray! Who wants to stand in the kitchen for hours!
If you are curious about the Copper Chef Pan — check out my recent review:
And if you want to purchase the Copper Chef 5 Piece Set, go to Amazon. I really like the smaller pan that is included in this, but if you just want the larger square pan with the accessories, buy here.
This is not a sponsored post. Skillet Chicken Fajitas – Perfect for A Weeknight Dinner
Skillet Chicken Fajitas
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- Optional: Guacamole sour cream, cheese, and/or salsa
- 4-5 colored bell peppers I used yellow, red and orange
- 1 large yellow onion
- Fajita Seasoning or salsa mild or hot
- Ghee or olive oil
- Flour Tortillas
- Cut up chicken breast (I used a 2 lb package).
- Then cut up your bell peppers and 1 onion
- Heat up your pan. I used a little ghee to grease my Copper Chef pan (you need an oil that can go up to a high heat, olive oil is not recommended).
- Saute chicken until cooked
- Add bell peppers and onions and cook until softened
- Add seasoning. I used a ready made fajita packet (with a few ingredients - aka- no bad stuff)
- Cook several minutes more
- Serve with tortillas and toppings.