I will totally admit that I have a slight obsession with zulily. I always find loads of good deals, from dresses for my daughter, to character hoodies for my oldest son, to pajamas for my youngest son. But there is also a large selection of items for me, from brands that I love like Igigi, Kiyonna, S.W.A.K. Designs and more.
Last week I got a sneek peak of cool things that you’ll be able to find on zulily this fall.
Besides great clothes for kids, you can also get cribs, strollers, toys, and anything you need for baby on zulily.
They also offer a lot of great women’s clothes.
As well as men’s (this is recent!). I love their home section (we bought our bedroom and living room curtains off zulily). But you can also stock up for your holiday entertaining.
zulily just announced curated event with Instagram sensation, Mini Style Hacker (@ministylehacker), featuring stylish trends for tots this fall and winter.
Mini Style Hacker has gained a huge following for showcasing smart looks for less. The duo at Mini Style Hacker, Ryker Wixom and his mom, Collette Wixom, have teamed up with zulily to curate deals on the top trends this season. The event will start on zulily on October 16th and run through Oct. 19th.
zulily and Mini Style Hacker’s top trends for fall and winter include:
· Color, Color, and More Color: The leaves may be losing color, but color is definitely staying in kids’ clothing! A little bit of POC (pop of color) jazzes up any outfit as kids layer up this season. Depending on how bold you want the look, you can add a dash with colored socks or belts or make a more daring statement with colored chinos.
· Slim Fits: The slim cuts from the runways are now available in kids’ sizes. You’ll find these flattering looks in slim fit button downs and skinny jeans. Stay warm with fitted outerwear including slim-fitting blazers, trench coats, and moto jackets.
· “Fast Track” Trend: For the especially styled child, try the “Fast Track” look, which blends the urban look with athletic inspiration. Pieces from this look range from varsity jackets layered over sweatshirts and sweatpants in dark colors. Experiment with jogger pants, which combine the best of both comfort and fashion.
· Rocker Cool: Kids are channeling their inner Joe Strummer and Joan Jett with rocker cool clothing such as graphic band and instrument tees. Distressed military boots and high tops complete the look for your little rock ‘n roller.
· Classic Comfort: You can’t go wrong with perennial favorites such as crew neck cable knit sweaters and comfy long sleeves. The traditional looks are both comfortable and chic. Half boot half oxford, chukka boots have emerged as a new classic shoe for any occasion.
· Tribal Prints: The intricate and colorful patterns of tribal prints continue to be popular as the weather turns cold. Incorporate the print subtly through bracelets, patterned panel hats or a tribal print t-shirt.
Shop the sale here: http://zuli.ly/1p6lgi3. If you aren’t a member of Zulily, use my referral link to sign up: http://www.zulily.com/invite/nhorn329/.
Thank to zulily for inviting me to their preview. I received a gift bag.
We get zulily in India too 🙂 That’s a lovely roundup. Thanks for sharing
Jen @ The Halfway Homemaker says
These are some great finds. I really need to curb my zulilly obsession. I got a notification for a Hello Kitty sale one day and ended up with 20 things I HAD to have in my cart. Luckily I stepped away from my computer and did not purchase anything 🙂
I LOVE Zulily! They have the cutest stuff for the entire family. Great deals on my favorite brands. I love it when they have a shoe sale! 🙂
I LOVE Zulily it always has the best products and looking forward to these new products.