Are you a fan of delicious cheese sticks? Then John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks is the brand for you.
John Macy launched John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks in 1985 from a small storefront “factory” on the Lower East Side of Manhattan with his recipe for hand-twisted, twice-baked sourdough and cheese breadsticks originally created for his small catering business. Within two years, CheeseSticks were being sold at some of the City’s top specialty retailers and served in several of its leading hotels.
In 1990, John’s brother Tim joined the business and the family-owned bakery moved across the Hudson River to Northern New Jersey. The product line has grown and distribution has spread across the USA and Canada. You can find John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks in your local supermarket and high end specialty markets. The taste is absolutely delicious!
We spoke to John William Macy himself at the Summer Fancy Foods Show.
They sent us a few boxes to try out.
My family liked all the types – though the Smoked jalepeno was too spicy for me. The Melting Parmesan and Original Cheddar were my faves. The sweet ones were delicious too – try the Dutch Chocolate. We snacked on them. I served them with a few different kinds of dips. My youngest son dipped his Original Cheddar CheeseSticks in his pizza fondue dip.
- Made with wholesome, natural ingredients
- Produced in a nut-free facility
- Made with 100% real cheese
- Baked twice for “the perfect crunch!”
- No trans fats, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives (compare this with ingredient lists for other cheese snacks!)
- John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks (savory twisted breadsticks) – Original Cheddar, Melting Parmesan, Garlic Romano, Dijon Swiss and Cheddar & Scallion
- John Wm. Macy’s CheeseCrisps (cracked-shaped squares) – Asiago & Cheddar, Melting Romano, Smoked Jalapeño, Sesame Gruyère and Garlic Parmesan
- John Wm. Macy’s SweetSticks (dessert twists) – Dutch Chocolate, Java Cinnamon and Madagascar Vanilla