This post is sponsored by Red Baron. As always, all opinions are my own.
Sometimes a mama needs a little help. We’re all busy and while I love cooking for my family — there are some nights when I would rather not. I don’t even want to cook for myself! What’s a modern mama to do? She calls upon the Baroness – of Red Baron Pizza to be her Wingmama and becomes the Hero of Pizza Night! Be the Hero of Pizza Night with Red Baron Pizza #WingmamaIf you haven’t heard of the Baroness, it’s my absolute pleasure to introduce her. Red Baron is introducing the Baroness to appeal to today’s perfectly imperfect moms. After 40+ years, the national pizza brand (which I’ve enjoyed often) is changing its iconic male brand character to a female character and mom who personifies the real lives of busy moms today.
The Baroness is a mom who understands parenting doesn’t mean perfection – she celebrates all the different ways to mom and has the patches to prove it.
The Baroness signature look includes her leather bomber jacket adorned with the different patches she has earned throughout her years as a mom. The patches represent the different experiences or roles moms play on a daily basis – from Tantrum Slayer to Napkin Ninja – as well as classic mom phrases like Ask Your Dad and Zip It. Sample Patches: Nailed It, Over It, Whatever Works, Where’s My Phone, Kid Wrangler, Ask Your Dad, Pizza for Peace, Mom Hard, Stop Touching Me, Deal With It, Clean Plate Club, Me Time, etc.
What does this have to do with me? Two months ago, I journeyed into Manhattan to meet the Baroness and pick out my own empowering patches. The Baroness and I talked about kids, being busy, and life — I really enjoyed chatting with her and she was so judgment free! As parents, we all do need to support each other and in my brief time with the Baroness, I feel like she got me.
As for the awesome patches, here’s what I picked. I chose Kid Wrangler – because I feel like I am always pushing and pulling my kids to get ready for school, so to do homework, to come to the table… It’s exhausting! The pizza icon was chosen.. because our Pizza Nights are heavily looked forward to and it means that everyone is happy with dinner. Screentime Regulator was chosen because I’m always monitoring how much TV and tablet time that each kid is having. Nailed it – means I did something right (referencing Pizza Night again). Mom Hard – well, I have to say, while this mom thing isn’t easy, I’m all in and I love being a mom. I Mom Hard!! Which patch speaks to you?
Recently, Red Baron sent me my OWN kit to be a #wingmama – what do you think?
- Leather Jacket with the patches I picked
- Baroness Red Lipstick from Finding Ferdinand — this was custom made for me!!! I’ve long understood the power of red lipstick and this one was perfect.
- A long red scarf (which can double as a little blanket when I can grab 5 minutes to rest my weary eyes while my kids run around the house at 9:30PM as I beg them to go to sleep)
- Ray Bans — use them to block out the gaze of a crazy 6-year-old or as a headband for wild hair.
So, how do I look?
And a good WingMama makes sure she’s got Pizza Night covered. Thanks, Red Baron! They sent me home that night with everything I needed to put dinner on my table quickly — two delicious Red Baron pizzas, salad, garlic bread, and some wine (for me and my husband). Best. Pizza. Night. Ever.
Red Baron Pizza is a meal everyone in the family can agree upon and helps bring mom some peace of mind to mealtime.
For more than 40 years, Red Baron Pizza has helped moms calm meal-time chaos with a pizza the whole family loves because they know a better crust makes a better pizza, and they have the perfect crust. There are a variety of offerings for every taste and occasion:
- Three multi-serve crust options, including Classic Crust, Brick Oven, and Thin & Crispy:
- Red Baron Classic Crust: not too thick, not too thin with a crispy, airy, flaky layered crust that makes this one a classic. Available in 11 different flavors from fan-favorite Pepperoni to new Chipotle Chicken. SRP: $4.75
- Red Baron Brick Oven: the unique crispy, bubbly, golden-brown crust, topped with premium cheese, robust sauce and hearty toppings. Brick Oven is available in Pepperoni, Cheese Trio, Meat Trio and Sausage Supreme. SRP: $4.75
- Red Baron Thin & Crispy: the perfect combination of thin crust, premium cheeses and hearty toppings to create pizza satisfaction with every bite. Offering five favorite flavors from Pepperoni to BBQ-Style Chicken. SRP: $4.75
- For individual meal occasions or snacking, Red Baron offers Deep Dish Singles, French Bread, Deep Dish Minis and Breakfast Scrambles. SRP: $3.99
So, join the Baroness in being the hero for Pizza Night — we’re all in this together! Mom Hard, my friends! #Wingmama