Looking for a way to make a quick gluten free pizza? This recipe takes less than 10 minutes and it absolutely delicious.
Check out my review (and giveaway) of Cento Fine Foods.
While I do not have celiac disease, but I am trying out gluten free living. It’s helped my chronic congestion, so this is something I may stick with.
- Gluten Free Pizza Crust (I used Udi's and it was delicious)
- Cento Organic Crushed tomatoes
- Shredded mozarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice (I used frozen kale, run under water so it's not frozen anymore) and cooked large shrimp).
- Toast the Pizza Crust for 1 minute
- Spoon tomatoes onto Crust
- Sprinkle Cheese
- Top your pizza
- Bake in oven or toaster oven at 375 degrees for 8 minutes
Thank you to Cento Fine Foods for sending product.