Giveaway is now over.
When we found out we were having our third child back in 2010, one of the things I worried about was fitting 3 car seats in the back of our then car — a 1995 Toyota Camry. I had reviewed the Diono Radian Car Seat for one of the blogs I had worked for back then and loved how safe and narrow it was — I knew it would fit in my backseat. I even wrote about my love for the Radian for Baby Center back in 2012 in this post 3 Kids in A Backseat.
The Diono Radian® RXT Car Seat is designed with your child's security and safety as top priorities. Premium materials and thoughtful safety features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and a five-point harness put your mind at ease as your little one stays safe and sound. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection.
Features of Diono Radian® RXT Car Seat:
- The Diono Radian family of car seats are the only convertible+booster seats with a full steel frame.
- The Car Seat is rear facing 5 to 45 pounds. Forward facing 20-80 pounds (up to 57") in 5-point harness. Booster to 120 pounds
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Adjustable headrest with reinforced sidewalls. Infant body support insert is tucked under the seat.
- Lined with EPS foam and energy-absorbing harness system for added safety
- Folds flat for travel and fits 3 across in mid-sized vehicles
Buy on Amazon.com
We're delighted to be giving one away. Enter below and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Diono Radian RXT Car Seat: Safe and Compact (+ Giveaway)
I was not compensated for this post.