Did you know that it’s National Bladder Awareness month and as we prep for the upcoming holidays, it’s important to me to take some time to reflect on my health. With bladder leakage affecting more than 1 in 4 Americans, it’s crucial to find solutions that allow me to continue living the life I love. For me, that solution is Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® briefs – it gives me comfort, protection and best of all style choices! Read on to find out how you can get $2 off! Depend Lets Me Continue to Live the Life I Love… Even During A Busy Holiday Season
This holiday season is going to be even busier for me this year. This year adding to my stress has been being the primary caregiver of a child with Type 1 Diabetes – while things are more manageable, there is still a lot of stress to keep things running smoothly with him. At the end of November, during that Thanksgiving weekend, I am going on a big trip to Israel (which I am excited about but I have not started packing or preparing notes for my husband, MIL and my mom to follow), and then the holidays… I’ll be relying on Depend® to keep me worry free and confident as I go about my hectic life. I don’t intend to stop anytime soon and I feel better knowing I am protected from bladder leakage.
Nearly 65 million Americans experience bladder leakage in one form or another, but bladder leakage doesn’t have to get in the way of living a confident, uninterrupted life. Not all incontinence products are designed with consumers in mind, but Depend® has found a way to personalize their products so that they offer better fit so I can exercise and go about my daily life, worry and leak-free. Added bonus? The briefs come in beige, black or lavender, allowing me to coordinate with any outfit!
Depend® brand understands the importance of finding a product that is right for your needs which is why from now until the end of the year or while supplies last, you can get $2 off the Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® briefs and Depend® FIT-FLEX® underwear here.
Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® Briefs
- The new, improved Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® Briefs were designed with the same trusted protection and improved quality including a new look and better feel than the previous material.
- They feature a premium cotton-like fabric that’s now more breathable, plus a signature feminine style for an ultra-smooth, sleek fit under your clothes. With a wide variety of colors to choose from, including beige, black or lavender, Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® Briefs allow you to coordinate with any outfit and the superabsorbent material keeps you protected throughout, helping provide you with comfort, style and confidence to rock any activity, anytime.
- Specially marked packages of Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® Briefs will include two additional pairs through the end of the year. Packages note “2 Free.”
Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear
- Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear has the fastest absorbing material inside for dry, comfortable protection. Featuring all-around leg elastics and a smooth, close-to-body fit, this slip-on bladder leakage protection is soft, quiet and breathable for outstanding comfort.
- Better fit means better protection, comfort and confidence to continue living the life you love and doing the things you love – whether it be working out, going to a concert with friends or going on a date.
- Specially marked packages of Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear will include two additional pairs through the end of the year. Packages note “+2 Free.”
Don’t wait, bladder health is important and feeling comfortable and protected is too! If you haven’t tried Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® briefs and Depend® FIT-FLEX® underwear yet, now’s your chance! Now through the end of the year or while supplies last, you can get $2 off here. Not only are these comfortable and a fit great, but they look and feel like real underwear while giving you the protection you need. Plus there are now two extra products in each pack! Try them for yourself and let me know what you think.
Be sure to follow Depend® on:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Depend®. The opinions and text are all mine.