The ENK Children’s Club Trade show was held this past week in NYC and I had the opportunity to attend, thanks to Brianne of Stroller in the City.
We found some fun finds including:
- Vingino – they’re a European brand with fantastic jeans and clothes for kids.
We love the details and can’t wait to try out their Sweat denim. These was so soft (ever get your kids saying, “My jeans are so rough? They won’t with these”. We can’t wait to try it out on the minis.
How cute are these patched jeans shorts?
2. Appaman! We always heart this brand. Find out where to buy on their website or shop on Amazon.
3. Snow Stoppers! These waterproof mittens and gloves have longer, patented, cuff that will keep the snow off your child’s wrists. We hope to get you a proper review this fall. Such a smart idea. They also make snow boots with an extra long cuff, hats, and snow pants. If you want to grab them right now, go to their website or Amazon to purchase.
4. American Jewel Bags and Accessories. Their Yummy Gummy line offers silicone backpacks are scented and smell amazing. Find a retailer or shop their site or buy on Amazon. It says it’s for kids, but are you going to tell if I carry one around?
5. Snuggle Moon Pajamas — Pajamas with characters like from children’s books like our fave Pete the Cat? You’ve got me sold. Find a retailer here: http://bookstobed.com/store-locator/
I was not compensated for this post, I did receive some samples. This post contains affiliate links — which helps me to pay the bills!