Like most parents out there, I’m very careful what medicines I give to my young children. But what do you do when your child has a cough and they’re not old enough to take cough medicine? You check out Zarbees! They came out with their first product last year, their Natural Cough Syrup and this year just introduced their All Natural Nighttime Cough & Sleep Drink and it works!
The night before last, my daughter Allegra (who’s almost 4) was coughing all night. I pulled out the Zarbees last night and made it for her. She liked the taste and told me it tasted like “grape juice” and “it was yummy”. During the night, I heard coughing from the room she shares with her brother — but it was Ben, not her. So thanks Zarbees, for letting my little gal get some sleep. We will be using Zarbees.
- Safe & effective for children and adults (2 years +)
- Pediatrician Developed & Recommended
- Soothes sore throats and coughs
- Contains .5 mg of melatonin to promote healthy sleep
- Natural Grape flavor with Elderberry
- 6-2 oz. servings
Disclosure: I was provided with a sample package.