This post contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.
Confession: I have lousy feet! They’re flat (I wear orthotics) and I rarely seem to find a comfortable shoe, so I live in sneakers.
So, I want to make sure my children wear good shoes. pediped is a brand we’ve trusted since 2007, when my son Ben got his first pair. We were recently sent the pediped Flex Dakota in Chiffon.
Here’s what I think:
The Dakota features:
- A Suede and mesh upper
- All natural rubber sole
- Mary Jane style with Velcro strap for easy on and off
- Features the Flex Fit System™, which allows children to adjust the fit of their shoes and prolong the length of wear. Comes with an extra set of insoles, so you can extend the length of wear
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development
- Eco-Friendly – made with an eco-friendly material that is made without any solvents during the manufacturing process.
- Part of the Adventure line:
And the Best Part is that it’s Water Safe AND Machine Washable!
Buy Pediped on Amazon.
Thank you to pediped for sending a sample of the Flex Dakota. As always all opinions are my own.