Who doesn’t love pizza! When the folks from California Pizza Kitchen asked me to check out their enhanced recipes in their thin, crispy pizzas, I couldn’t resist. All the new updated pizzas were perfectly delicious, but I’ll admit my favorite is their Barbeque Chicken. Here’s what happened when we tested it.
California Pizza Kitchen has enhanced their recipes by adding more cheese and new sauces to their pizzas. Look for their “Our Best Recipe Yet” seal on their Crispy Thin Crust line of frozen pizzas inspired by California Pizza Kitchen restaurants (which I’m a huge fan of).
The pizzas are available in five varieties:
- California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe frozen pizza features 25% more cheese and 50% more sauce topped with savory Italian sausage, spicy ham and julienne salami.
- California Pizza Kitchen White frozen pizza boasts a new garlic crème fraiche sauce and 20% more Parmesan cheese.
- California Pizza Kitchen Margherita frozen pizza has a new the addition of a flavorful, new tomato sauce, along with tomatoes, basil and Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- California Pizza Kitchen Garlic Chicken frozen pizza offers more cheese, a rich garlic bordelaise sauce and new grilled, premium white-meat chicken. This was delicious also.
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Recipe Chicken frozen pizza has new grilled, premium white-meat chicken alongside spicy- sweet barbeque sauce, red onions, cilantro and smoked Gouda and Mozzarella cheeses. In my opinion, this was the best one.
Thank you to California Pizza Kitchen for supplying me with product vouchers and providing product vouchers for this giveaway. No compensation was received.