Who’s a fan of popcorn! You’re going to go crazy over Popcornopolis! This company offers so many fun popcorn flavors.
Popcornopolis has a great mission: To create the world’s best gourmet popcorn using the highest-quality ingredients, and package it in a fun, delightful way for all to enjoy. Popcornopolis products are in the ultra-gourmet category, using all-natural ingredients from the finest sources. Every recipe is certified gluten free, and all of our corn is GMO Free as well. And for my kosher readers and friends — all Popcornopolis products are certified kosher!
I met them at the Fancy Foods show recently and was impressed with all the fun and mouth-watering varieties of popcorn they offer.
What really caught my eye was their Nearly Naked Popcorn.
I asked their VP of Sales, Michael Arnold, about it. Listen to what he had to say.
After the Fancy Foods Show, Popcornopolis sent us some treats to try — along with my new fave, the Nearly Naked.
We received large and small cones of their Zebra Flavors (chocolate swirled), cheddar cheese, caramel popcorn, kettle corn, and cinnamon toast.
My little guy went nuts over the kettle corn, while my daughter preferred the caramel popcorn.
My favorite was the Zebra. It’s dark chocolate and white confectioners chocolate drizzled onto Popcornopolis’s award-winning Caramel Corn. And it’s incredible. So incredible that I had to force myself to put it down.
Facts about Popcornopolis:
• Every delicious flavor is hand-crafted, one batch at a time.
• With very few exceptions, their recipes are made with 100% all-natural ingredients.
• Their sealed cones keep popcorn fresh for six months (with no added preservatives!)
• Popcornopolis products have 0g Trans Fat.
• Only REAL cheese is used in making their cheese popcorns.
• Popcornopolis is a certified gluten-free facility and it is now certified Kosher.
• Gift Baskets, Party Tins and other gifts are available online at popcornopolis.com
I like their kettle corn.
My son lives for popcorn
Christine Beasley says
I want to try the pecan caramel and the white cheddar flavors.
I like caramel corn.
Tiffany C (@sweetmatcha) says
almond toffee sounds so good! kettle corn and peanut butter cup too!!! NOMNOMNOM!!!
I like Cheddar Cheese popcorn.