This is a sponsored post. Thanks for supporting The Mama Maven Blog!
Growing up, we made the drive from New York to South Florida at least once a year from age 8 on. One of the safety tools my father always swore by was a radar detector. Since I’m a parent now, I’ve been thinking about getting my own radar detector. We go on a lot of road trips and I want to obey the traffic laws — however I tend to go a little faster than I should. A radar detector would help me to make sure I have a lighter foot on the pedal. So, I’m considering the Uniden R7 Radar Detector. One Important Way to Keep Safer on Road Trips
The Uniden R7 Radar Detector lets you monitor how fast you are going with voice notifications and the MAX speed warning system that you will hear when you exceed the preset speeding limit. You don’t even have to take your eyes at the road! This will enable you to maintain a safe driving speed. Directional arrows indicate where the radar signal is originating from. The detector has a large screen so you can quickly and easily read the information while you maintain focus while driving. The Uniden R7 Radar Detector tracks up to four signals simultaneously for greater awareness as you drive. Avoid speeding tickets with this Uniden R7 radar detector. The large OLED display includes arrows that identify the direction of incoming threats and change color on a scale of green to red to indicate the signal’s strength.
- Voice notifications| Allow you to focus on the road
- Works with most vehicles| Get real-time alerts in your existing vehicle.
- Color OLED display| The easy-to-see information display provides a clear view.
- Long-range detection| High sensitivity on all conventional and instant-on radar bands.
- K-Filter and Ka-Filter| Filter noise from the K and Ka bands to prevent false detections.
Pick up the Uniden R7 Radar Detector at Best Buy.