This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.
So, you left shopping for the holidays for the last minute. It happens! We’ve got you covered and can help. All these products are available on Amazon and if you have Prime, you can get them pretty quickly. These can be add ons to main gifts or stocking stuffers.Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
For the Stem Loving Kids in Your Life
If your kid loves to build, then the Brickyard Building Blocks STEM Toys Kit may be a fit.
The set is geared towards kids ages 4-8, but my 11 year old was busy with it for over an hour and a half at a time. He loved that the set was easy to use and there are 42 designs that kids can use this set to make. He preferred to make up his own designs, which I was absolutely okay with.
He sorted the pieces by color and then he started building.
Best of all, when he was done, he put everything back into the plastic container that came with a locking top. Easy peasy!
Get it here: https://amzn.to/3qL52oa
We also love this Kids Chemistry set by Wild! Science.
There are 50 plus real science experiments and it’s hands on learning. Kids can do experiments to learn about density, diffusion, emulsion, PH, invisible gases and reactions including metals Copper and Zinc
My son loved that there were real test tubes and pipettes. He also loved adding the red food coloring to the test tubes. I plan to purchase some more food coloring so he can also do color mixing.
Get here: https://amzn.to/31wm5Q3
For the Artist
We love these real brush pens from MMFB Arts & Crafts. It offers 24 colors and a 12 page drawing pad. My daughter loves them!
Get here: https://amzn.to/314cSPe
We also love MMFB Arts & Crafts’ Dual Tips Premium Artist Markers (40 Colors Pack C) w/ Extra Fine Liner & Brightener Pens. Get those here: https://amzn.to/3leSstD
Here are some more great gifts:
For the Cooking Fan
A good meat thermometer is worth its weigh in gold. I always make sure I have one in my home because it’s not safe to have meat that isn’t cooked to the correct temperature. Recently I was sent the Kizen Instapen Pro Instant Read Meat Thermometer, which is a waterproof thermometer and it has a TALKING function, plus a backlight. It callibrates easily and I use it almost every night. It’s an essential for your Kitchen or when you use your BBQ Grill. Also works great with beverages, deep frying, making candy, and baking. I used it recently when I made my Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Works Quickly – Takes a temperature in a little as 2-3 seconds, and is accurate to +/-1 degrees with a wide range of -58℉-572℉. No more waiting over a hot stove or grill for the temperature to settle! T
- WATERPROOF – IP65 rated waterproof, the Kizen thermometer can be washed under running water without fear! It’s also highly durable and resilient.
- CONVENIENT & CLEAR – Get the temperature by voice or bright LCD screen instead of fumbling with your phone flash to get a read! Just turn on the bright blue back-light or push the voice button to have it spoken to you.
- Also includes 2 CR 2032 batteries, eCookbook, meat temperature guide, users manual, and 4 hook/loops to hang your temperature guide on the wall for added convenience.
Another gift that may be really needed is measuring cups and spoons. I’ve been married for 17 years and I’ve lost so many of my measuring cups and spoons, this set by Simply Gourmet is stainless steel and can be kept together or hung up on hooks.
- Designed with high-quality stainless steel these dishwasher safe measuring cups are built to last a lifetime
- Take the guesswork out of cooking and baking with our metal measuring cups and spoons set that are a staple in every cook s kitchen
- These measuring cups and spoons are crafted with engraved markings for standard US measurement and metric equivalents so you’ll never need to use a conversion chart again
- Rust-resistant and durable our measuring spoons and cups are safe to use for both dry and liquid ingredients
- Cup measuring set includes 6 measuring cups 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4 and 6 measuring spoons 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 tsp, 1 tbsp
Get it here: https://amzn.to/3ra18Fz
For the Coffee Lover
I love coffee but lately it seems that my 16 year old grabs it all before I sit down to eat my breakfast. Enter Coffee Gator’s Pour Over Travel Mug. I just put the stainless steel filter in and add some coffee and hot water and then let it steep for a few minutes and I’ve got a great cup of coffee all ready to go. I loved the taste and I was really happy to have my cup full of java. You can also brew tea with this.
Get it here: https://amzn.to/31748HT
and some more gifts for adults:
Don’t forget to get Prime! And if you need a gift, recommend our Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide to your friends and family!