My computer is my life. I depend on it for this blog, all my photos of my children, the stories I write, and when I work from home 4 days a week for my day job in PR. So I can’t afford to NOT to have my computer backed up. I’ve lost files due to NOT backing up as well as precious photos of my children when my computers failed. It’s a horrible feeling to realize that your family photos are gone and you didn’t have a copy stored somewhere. Or that your home movies are gone. After researching and trying a lot of options, last year I moved to IDrive, at the recommendation of a blogger friend who knows his tech. Now, my files on my laptop and other devices are backed up online automatically (you just set what you want to be backed up) and I don’t even have to think about it. One less thing on my plate! IDrive is the Best Backup Solution for Your Computer and Devices
Note: I also use backups at home, but I’ve had my kids unplug things and sometimes the power fails. With IDrive, I don’t have to worry about any of that.
- Multi-device backup — with IDrive, users can back up all of their devices (laptops, desktops, phones, tablets) into a single account for one low fee, while competitors charge a fee any time a user want to add a device.
- Apps for iOS and Android — protect your mobile devices with apps for iOS and Android, allowing users to back up precious photos, videos, contacts, and more. Also, access your account through the mobile device so you can view and manage files.
- Online file sync — Your files and folders will be synced in real time across all the devices that you link using IDrive.
- Security and Encryption — transfer and store your files with best-in-class encryption using a user-defined key that is not stored anywhere on the IDrive servers.
- Facebook and Instagram backup — easily back up photos uploaded by you or that you’re tagged in on Facebook, as well as photos you share on Instagram.
- Share Anything — share your files/folders via email, Facebook and Twitter.
SPECIAL DEAL: Sign up at idrive.com through my link below and get 1TB of Cloud Backup + 1TB of Cloud Sync space for $13.90 for the first year. For subsequent renewal and upgrade, normal charges are applicable. https://www.idrive.com/idrive/deals/pdn/themamamaven
I was not compensated for this post, but I will receive a small payment if you sign up for IDrive though my affiliate link in this post.