This post contains affiliate links
One would think that BOUNCE! (Save on activities, spas, restaurants, and events near you at Groupon) Trampoline Sports is just for kids…….that is not true! Parents and kids alike can enjoy a great workout and have a physically fun time at the new Bounce Trampoline Sports location in Syosset NY.
This facility has wall-to-wall trampolines with open jump time, trampoline dodgeball, slam dunk basketball, foam pit jumping and both individual and group trampoline training classes taught by qualified instructors. Parents can now workout and the child bounces for free!
Grand Opening weekend starts September 7, 2013 with 2 Fundraising events: Saturday September 7th, Bounce! fundraiser for the Nassau County Firefighter Burn Center Fund—and on Sunday, September 8th, a second fundraiser, this one to benefit the Nassau County Detectives’ Charitable Foundation. The fundraisers run from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. each day.
You can even book PTA events at the 500 capacity facility right here on Long Island. Birthday parties, open bounce and and even fundraising events are available at this exciting new location.
FITNESS CLASSES: Parents can get bouncing too: Bounce! will soon offer fitness classes for all ages and levels, open jump time, trampoline dodgeball, slam dunk basketball, foam pit jumping and both individual and group trampoline training classes taught by qualified instructors. The trampoline aerobics classes are very popular in every location! They will have their calendar of classes posted and pricing soon. Check the Bounce! website for soon for more information on fitness classes.
Benefits of Bounce!® Aerobics.
- Weight Loss… studies show you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour jumping on a trampoline.
- Improved Cardiovascular Health… Bounce aerobics greatly increase your heart rate to get your blood pumping with an exceptional workout.
- Stress Relief… It’s a proven fact that bouncing on a trampoline greatly reduces stress.
Increased Muscle Strength… exercising on a trampoline strengthens your core and tones your muscles.
- A trampoline workout… increases your body’s flexibility and improves your posture.
- Our instructors will lead you through a unique, fun and balanced regimen the likes of which you’ve never seen!
There are open bounce times and specific rates for specific ages and areas of the facility. Color wrist bands are given to participants and you will know when your time is up based on announcements made of the PA system.
HOURS: Through October 1st normal hours will be:
Monday through Thursday: 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 11:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Trampolines Only: $15 for 1 hour, $25 for 2 hours.
- Inflatable’s Only (height restrictions as inflatables are for the younger set!): $11 for 1 hour, $17 for 2 hours (tax included).
- All Access Pass (includes inflatables and trampolines*): $22 for 1 hour, $32 for 2 hours (tax included)
- *The bungee sport jump is a separate apparatus and will cost $5.00 per session.
310 Michael Dr. Syosset, NY 11791
BIRTHDAY PARTY INFORMATION:
I was looking for new fun place to book my daughter’s 8th birthday party. Timing is everything because after I was sent a request to review Bounce! Trampoline Sports, I decided to purchase the unlimited access party package. My daughter was so excited to be the first kid in our town to try this place out.
She and her friends had a blast jumping in all the play areas: the trampoline foam pit, the slam dunk trampoline basketball, the dodge ball arena, the wall to wall trampoline area with individual square tramps, and the obstacle course bounce houses. The birthday child also gets to go on the bungee trampoline, but sadly it was not available on the day of her party because of low staffing, so my daughter was a little disappointed. However, she was promised a free bungee trampoline session on another day to make up for it.
The party host led us to all areas and parties have the priority in that area (for example there are 4 trampoline pit lanes ( 2 side by side) separated by a landing, so our party had 2 lanes and the other two lanes were free for the public to use). After 90 minutes of travelling around all the areas, it was time to go to the private, large party room. Hand sanitizers were located in the room, but we had the children put their shoes on and go to the bathrooms to wash their hands before eating. There was more than enough pizza, bottled water and juice boxes for the kids and I brought in my own cake. You can purchase a cake from BOUNCE! for extra $$.
There are 4 party options to choose from (certain days are priced higher than others)
All parties include:
- 90 minutes of open bounce time
- Private party room for 30 minutes of refreshments
- Bottled water or juice box
- All party paper goods (plates, napkins, forks, etc.)
- Each guest receives a free pass for a future visit
- Unique Bounce! invitations and access to their online evite system
- Full prep and clean up
- Additional add-ons are available
- Price quotes are for a minimum of 10 guests not including the birthday guest of honor who is free of charge.
Cleanliness and safety are the top considerations at Bounce! and it was apparent when my daughter’s birthday party took place on September 5th. Black and white stripe referee shirt wearing monitors were in all areas making sure the rules were followed to allow safe and fun play. All the kids at the party participated bare footed and only put on shoes when entering the bathroom and party room facilities. The parents of my daughter’s friends commented on how clean the whole play area and party room was. The trampolines are wiped clean every day and the mostly carpeted floors are constantly being vacuumed. The bathrooms were big and clean. There are many cubby areas to place shoes and belongings, since no shoes are allowed in any of the bouncing areas.
- ALL JUMPERS MUST HAVE SIGNED A WAIVER TO JUMP ON their TRAMPOLINES. WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED BY PARENTS OF CHILDREN UNDER 18. REMINDER! EVERYONE MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY THEIR OWN PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN BEFORE THEY CAN JUMP! Once you fill one out, it will remain in our system so you won’t have to fill one out each time. If you are a parent bringing other people’s children, please note that parents can only sign the waiver for their own children. YOU cannot sign a waiver for another person’s child.
- ONLY CHILDREN 7 AND ABOVE ARE ALLOWED on the trampolines.
- Children, AGE 6 or YOUNGER are allowed on trampolines ONLY when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- NO “foreign” objects will be allowed on the trampoline courts including balls, phones, cameras, etc, since they may be lost or damaged.
- NO footwear is allowed to be worn on the trampoline surfaces. Jumpers may jump barefoot or purchase our special non-slip socks which can be res-used.
Water fountains are located by the entrances of the bathroom, as well as a few vending machines for drinks and snacks. No outside food is allowed. There is a seating area with in-house surveillance of the bounce areas, as well as regular TV for viewing and free Wi-Fi is available too.
As I stated, I purchased the unlimited party package, but I did receive extra complimentary passes to return to Bounce! Trampoline Sports. I think this a great new, exciting place, but as always PLEASE BE AWARE THAT TRAMPOLINING IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK AND JUMP WITHIN YOUR ABILITY. My three children and I will definitely be back to bounce again!
Look on Groupon for deals for Bounce.Save on activities, spas, restaurants, and events near you at Groupon