Looking for a delicious vegetarian nachos recipe? This recipe has only 5 ingredients and is pretty simple to whip up. It’s perfect for serving during sports on TV, as an afterschool snack, or as a fun party appetizer. To make it a little healthier, I used organic blue corn chips, organic grape tomatoes, and whole canned black beans. I used a regular cheddar on this, but you can use a reduced fat cheddar.
Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Cheddar Cheese (shredded) – we used white and yellow cheddar
Organic Grape Tomatoes, sliced
Rinsed can of black beans
Olive oil or coconut oil
Coat pan with either olive oil or coconut oil so the nachos don’t stick.
Spread out the bag of blue corn chips
Shred cheese and sprinkle on nachos.
Cut up grape tomatoes.
Sprinkle cut tomatoes on top. Bake for 12 minutes at 350 until cheese is melted.
Black Bean and Cheese Nachos
- Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Cheddar Cheese shredded - we used white and yellow cheddar
- Organic Grape Tomatoes sliced
- Rinsed can of black beans
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Coat pan with either olive oil or coconut oil so the nachos don't stick.
- Spread out the bag of blue corn chips
- Open a can of black beans and rinse under water.
- Spread beans on top of blue corn chips.
- Shred cheese and sprinkle on nachos.
- Cut up grape tomatoes and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Serve. You can add salsa, guacamole, or sour cream.