This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Viviscal ®. The opinions and text are all mine.
I used to be so proud of my thick healthy hair. Then I had kids, hit my forties, had a lot of stress, and it all went downhill. However, it doesn’t have to be like that. My hair is back to getting super healthy now. What changed? I started using Viviscal® Extra Strength.
If you aren’t familiar with Viviscal Extra Strength, it’s a clinically proven hair growth supplement that is scientifically formulated to promote hair growth in women. Viviscal supplements are 100% drug-free and are clinically proven to be effective. Viviscal is backed by 25 years of research and development. Users can see results in as little as 3 months. How do I know this? I’ve been using it for over 3 months and I’ve seen a difference. My hair is stronger, plus it’s not falling out even 1/10 as much. These hair vitamins for women supply nutrients to the hair follicle, promoting existing hair growth. It contains an exclusive marine complex called AminoMar® plus a blend of nutrients including Biotin, Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron and Millet Seed Extract.
I was totally okay with taking this hair growth supplement, because it worked for me, and felt so much better that it was drug free and contained vitamins and minerals.
How it Works
- Viviscal supplements supply nutrients to the hair follicle, promoting existing hair growth.*
- Viviscal Extra Strength nourishes thinning hair with the exclusive marine complex AminoMar® plus a blend of nutrients including Biotin, Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron and Millet Seed Extract.
- 96% of Viviscal customers would recommend it to a friend
- Viviscal is recommended by various celebrities, doctors and hairstylists
- The recommended dose is 2 pills a day-1 in morning, 1 at night-for 3 months to see best results
5 Secrets to Gorgeous, Healthy Hair
We spoke to stylist Liz Oliver, who is a celebrity makeup and hair stylist for some top tips.
1) Protein and Water! Your hair is made of 95% protein and 5% of water so make sure to consume enough protein in your diet. And lots of water of course.
2) No Sulfates! Do not use shampoos and conditioners that have sulfate in them. Among a list of thing, sulfates dry out your hair which causes breakage.
3) Be Gentle! Be gentle when brushing out your hair, especially when it’s wet. If you have knotty hair, try a little leave-in conditioner at the ends of your hair before brushing.
4) Omega 3’s! Increasing your omega 3 intake may improve the condition of your scalp and hair follicles. Fatty fishes like salmon or a daily supplement can compliment your diet when necessary
5) A Zinc deficiency can cause your hair to shed. A zinc supplement can help as well when necessary.
Viviscal nourishes hair from the source. Viviscal contains vitamins (including zinc), minerals and marine extracts to promote healthy hair growth from within. A healthy body can lead to healthy hair, so be sure you’re getting all the nutrients you need to promote healthy natural hair growth.