I used to be so proud of my thick healthy hair. Then I had kids, hit my forties, had a lot of stress, and it all went downhill. However, it doesn’t have to be like that. My hair is back to getting super healthy now. What changed? I started using Viviscal® Extra Strength.
If you aren’t familiar with Viviscal Extra Strength, it’s a clinically proven hair growth supplement that is scientifically formulated to promote hair growth in women. Viviscal supplements are 100% drug-free and are clinically proven to be effective. Viviscal is backed by 25 years of research and development. Users can see results in as little as 3 months. How do I know this? I’ve been using it for over 3 months and I’ve seen a difference. My hair is stronger, plus it’s not falling out even 1/10 as much. These hair vitamins for women supply nutrients to the hair follicle, promoting existing hair growth. It contains an exclusive marine complex called AminoMar® plus a blend of nutrients including Biotin, Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron and Millet Seed Extract.
I was totally okay with taking this hair growth supplement, because it worked for me, and felt so much better that it was drug free and contained vitamins and minerals.
How it Works
- Viviscal supplements supply nutrients to the hair follicle, promoting existing hair growth.*
- Viviscal Extra Strength nourishes thinning hair with the exclusive marine complex AminoMar® plus a blend of nutrients including Biotin, Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron and Millet Seed Extract.
- 96% of Viviscal customers would recommend it to a friend
- Viviscal is recommended by various celebrities, doctors and hairstylists
- The recommended dose is 2 pills a day-1 in morning, 1 at night-for 3 months to see best results
5 Secrets to Gorgeous, Healthy Hair #Viviscal
1) Protein and Water! Your hair is made of 95% protein and 5% of water so make sure to consume enough protein in your diet. And lots of water of course.
2) No Sulfates! Do not use shampoos and conditioners that have sulfate in them. Among a list of thing, sulfates dry out your hair which causes breakage.
3)Be Gentle! Be gentle when brushing out your hair, especially when it’s wet. If you have knotty hair, try a little leave-in conditioner at the ends of your hair before brushing.
4) Omega 3’s! Increasing your omega 3 intake may improve the condition of your scalp and hair follicles. Fatty fishes like salmon or a daily supplement can compliment your diet when necessary
5) A Zinc deficiency can cause your hair to shed. A zinc supplement can help as well when necessary.
Viviscal nourishes hair from the source. Viviscal contains vitamins (including zinc), minerals and marine extracts to promote healthy hair growth from within. A healthy body can lead to healthy hair, so be sure you’re getting all the nutrients you need to promote healthy natural hair growth.
Enter’s Viviscal 25 Year Giveaway – Contest Details
To celebrate their 25th birthday, Viviscal is offering a lifetime supply of Viviscal supplements. Visit https://goo.gl/ZZ12cA for a chance to win. Contest Dates: September 1 – October 31
To enter, go to and log in through social media or with your email and then follow the listed directions. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
During the promotion period, you can complete each of the following activities once per day to receive the designated number of entries.
a) Daily Bonus Entry: Click on the button titled “Daily Bonus Entry”, enter all required
information, agree to the terms and conditions, and click “Save”. Number of entries: 5.
b) Tweet with #Viviscal and #ViviscalSweepstakes hashtags. Number of entries: 1.
c) Tweet message provided on widget with #Viviscal and #ViviscalSweepstakes hashtags. Number of entries: 5.
You can also complete the following activities one time only for the designated number of entries.
a) On Facebook, visit Viviscal Hair Growth Program on Facebook. Number of entries: 1.
b) On Instagram, follow @Viviscal. Number of entries: 5.
c) On Instagram, “like” the photo indicated on the widget: Number of entries: 1.
d) On Twitter, follow @viviscal_us. Number of entries: 5.
e) On Pinterest, follow @viviscal. Number of entries: 5.
f) On YouTube, subscribe to Viviscal US. Number of entries: 1.
g) On YouTube, watch the video indicated on the widget. Number of entries: 1.
h) Visit www.ViviscalElite.com. Number of entries: 1.
i) Answer the following question: If you could have anyone else’s hair, whose would it be? Number of entries: 1.
j) Answer the following question: How long do you spend on your hair in the morning? Number of entries: 1.
k) Answer the following question: If you could change one thing about your hair, what would it be? Number of entries: 1.
One Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected on November 14, 2015 and will receive a lifetime supply of Viviscal.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Viviscal ®. The opinions and text are all mine.