I used to love curling irons. However, it’s been a long time since I’ve bought one. They’ve changed quite a bit. Luckily NuMe reached out to me and when I saw their Lustrum set, it was love at first sight. The reason why is that it includes 5 different, 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels. This means I can create a lot of different curls and waves.
The Lustrum set includes five different, interchangeable, 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels. According to their website, “Tourmaline technology means 600% more negative ions are disbursed into hair, sealing in natural moisture and providing the most superior shine to tight, medium-width, or loose, tumbling curls.”
So we gave it a try:
I was able to get some waves and body. I think that there’s a learning curve with this and I’ll be able to master different curls and waves soon. I think this is a winner and with the deals that NuMe has on their website, it’s worth picking up.
- Five tourmaline-infused ceramic barrels
- A variety of size choices to create the most versatile curls and/or waves
- Infrared heat technology
- Negative ion technology
- Ergonomic design
- Heat-resistant glove included
- Heats up to 410°F (210°C)
- Temperature control not available
- Dual-voltage 110-240V
- 60W (USA) / 32W (Canada)
- Available with the US Plug (A) ONLY
- Barrel diameters:
- 19mm (3/4″)
- 25mm (1″)
- 32mm (1-1/4″)
- 13mm-25mm (1/2″-1″) = Reverse (narrower at tip)
- Pearl (alternating 13mm and 25mm diameter)
- Barrel length: 6-1/2″
- Item dimensions: 13-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Handle length: 6-3/4″
- Cord length: 7′ 9″
Get Discounts at NuME.com
Use code: STYLE87 to get any styling set for $87 (Excluding Octowand). Expires October 31, 2015.
Another good deal: Use code SAVEWANDS to get any two wands for $39. Must buy two. Expires October 15, 2015.
Thank you to NuMe for sending product.