Nancy’s OMG Chicken
Recipe Adapted by Nancy Johnson Horn
Skinless chicken breasts
Smart Balance Omega Plus™ Light Mayonnaise Dressing
Smart Balance Omega Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Bread crumbs (use whole wheat if possible).
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use Smart Balance Spray to coat the baking sheet.
3. Coat chicken with mayo. I’m concerned about fat and calorie intake, so I used it sparingly to coat the chicken. I added a tablespoon first, and tried to use a knife to spread it on. It wasn’t easy, so I ended up coating it with my hands. Even though I was adding the mayo sparingly, it just looked like it was too much. I was able to wipe some of it off and just coat it enough for the breadcrumbs to stick.
4. Then dip each piece into breadcrumbs and coat thoroughly.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, turn over around 13 minutes in.
It was amazing! I served it with Alexia’s Sweet Potato Fries and Target’s frozen Corn, black beans, peppers mix.