- 4 cans albacore tuna, packed in water
- 2 packages wide egg noodles
- 2 cans peas (look for lower sodium peas if possible)
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Milk - we usually fill one of the soup cans with milk and use that
Heat up water for egg noodles and bring to a boil (just follow directions to cook noodles).Drain and add the egg noodles back to the pot you cooked your egg noodles in. Add tuna. Add drained peas. Add Cream of Mushroom soupAdd MilkStir well and then simmer at a low heat for 4 minutes or until warm. Serve!Tuna Casserole can be stored up in the fridge for several days and warmed up as needed. My husband is definitely the chef on this one.